power supply

Discus and support power supply in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem in the xbox I think it is the power source, I am normal with the xbox in the interface and the microsoft store but when starting a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KIk09o0, May 11, 2019.

1. KIk09o0
    KIk09o0 Guest

power supply

I have a problem in the xbox I think it is the power source, I am normal with the xbox in the interface and the microsoft store but when starting a game after spending 5 minutes the xbox goes off (the power source does not turn off is left with the orange
    light ) is there some solution? or is it the source of power?

:)

KIk09o0, May 11, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Solid Red Light on Console

A red or amber light on a power supply is a power supply issue, a red light on a console is not a power supply issue.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Xbox keeps shutting off

Hey there, here is some information you might want to see:

-

Flashing orange, solid red, or no light: Your power supply may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

-

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different power point. Do not use a surge protector.

-

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then plug the power supply back into the power point.

-

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Centre. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../check-power-supply
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Red light on center!!!

Firstly you should only get repairs from Microsoft as they are authorized and don't break warranty getting repairs elsewhere could get you banned for system tampering.

The issue you are having is called the ring of death.

Solution 1: Check your power supply cables

Unplug and reconnect your power supply. Here's how:

Disconnect the power cord from the back of your console.

Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and the power supply.

Reconnect the power cord to the back of your console. Then plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet and the power supply unit.Make sure that all three power supply connections are firmly connected.

Turn on your console, and check the light on your power supply.Turn off your console.

Disconnect the power supply from the console and unplug the power supply from the electrical outlet.

Take your console and power supply to another room.

Plug the power supply directly into an electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

Reconnect the power supply to the console.

Make sure that all three power supply connections are firmly secured.

Turn on the console.

Note If the console now has four flashing red lights, attach an Xbox 360 A/V cable to the A/V port on the back of the console.

Check the light on the power supply:

Green power supply light: Green means the power supply is working. There might be a problem with the original electrical outlet or surge protector (if you were using one). Before you plug your console back into its original location, have the outlet inspected
    or use a different surge protector.

Unlit power supply light: There is a problem with the Xbox 360 power supply. Order a new Xbox 360 power supply from our Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace a power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same
    as your console warranty).

Red power supply light: Try the next solution.

Solution 3: Cool the power supply

Turn off the console.

Disconnect the power cord from the back of your console. Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and from the power supply unit.

Plug the power cord back into the console, reconnect the power cord to the power supply, and then plug the power cord into a different electrical outlet. Make sure the power supply is positioned so that it gets good ventilation.

Turn on the console, and check the power supply light.

If the light on your power supply is still red, your power supply needs to be replaced. Order a new Xbox 360 power supply from our Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace a power supply under warranty (the power supply warranty
    is the same as your console warranty).

support.xbox.com/.../three-flashinglights
  5. BEEGEE187 Win User

Power Brick Red Light?

Try the following solutions:

Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from the Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power
    supply under warranty (the power supply warranty is the same as your console warranty).
  6. Lee-1D32687A-8B6E-48 Win User

power supply

Hey there mate!

If your power supply has a flashing orange light, it may need to be replaced. Try the following solutions:

1.Try plugging your console’s power supply into a different electrical outlet. Do not use a surge protector.

2.If the power supply light is solid red or flashing orange, unplug the power supply and let it cool for 30 minutes. Then, plug the power supply back into the outlet.

If your power supply light is still flashing orange, solid red, or unlit, your power supply needs to be replaced. You can Order a replacement Xbox 360 power supply from our Xbox Online Service Center. Console registration is required to replace the power

Here is a link for more info!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console-power/check-power-supply
Thema:

power supply

1. power supply - Similar Threads - power supply

2. Solid orange light on Power supply

in XBoX Accessibility
    Solid orange light on Power supply: My Xbox one has a solid orange light on the power supply pack. I know this means it is in surge mode. I disconnected it from the tv and power outlet to move it to another room. This has happened...
  3. Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't turn on, power supply turns off when USB is unplugged?: Okie dokie. So I had an issue about a week ago where a power supply I'd ordered for my Xbox One (original 1540 model) was turning off when plugged into the console (would turn orange, white, then...
  4. Power supply unit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply unit: Hello everyone, I am currently in Japan and I plan to buy an Xbox one S because mine has failed due to voltage problems. I owned the first version of Xbox one (the big black model) and since I...
  5. Xbox One Power Supply Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Power Supply Box: I am currently in the UK, from the US, where I bought my Xbox One. Prior to moving, I had contacted Microsoft to ask if there would be any difficulty using my system overseas and the agent I spoke...
  6. where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area: title, came to forum because website is not very helpful. thanks ce21621e-d79c-472b-a03e-6802b85a60d1
  7. Xbox One S power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S power supply: Hello, my power supply from the Xbox One S does not work. After connecting it to the socket, waves and strange blots appear on the TV. Where can I buy a new plug or how to fix it? If I send a plug...
  8. Xbox One power supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One power supply problem: About a month, my xbox one turned off unexpectedly. After awhile I identified that the power supply that came with the xbox was not receiving power, as the light was not staying on. It would light...
  9. How do I get a new power supply? Como consigo una nueva fuente de energía?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a new power supply? Como consigo una nueva fuente de energía?: Mi xbox One sudennly shut down and i believe is the power supply the light that is suposed to be white or orange don’t turn up and i just want to buy a new one Mi xbox one de la nada se apago y...
  10. Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Update & Power Supply problem: I'm having an issue with a console update with my xbox one, the xbox starts up as normal and does the update until it's gets to the third stage (applying the update) and my xbox completely shuts...