Powering Up Xbox One Console Using Controller Issue

Discus and support Powering Up Xbox One Console Using Controller Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All, I am facing some issue in my Xbox One X Console: 1) The Xbox One X console is shut down. 2) Press X button on my controller (Bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tuck WaiBoey, May 11, 2019.

1. Tuck WaiBoey
    Tuck WaiBoey Guest

Hi All,

I am facing some issue in my Xbox One X Console:

1) The Xbox One X console is shut down.

2) Press X button on my controller (Bluetooth Version) to turn it on.

3) Console turned on and the 4K animation is displayed

4) However, the controller will not sync and keep on flashing non-stop until I remove the batteries.

5) After the batteries have been placed in, press the X button, the controller will sync without issue

6) If I use my old controller (Without BT) on the One X, the console will power up and will sync properly without fail.

The controller has been replaced and it still exhibit the same behavior. However, if I power up the console first and then press the X button on the controller, the controller is able to sync after the 4K animation is displayed.

Is there some problem with my console?

:)

Tuck WaiBoey, May 11, 2019
  2. Tuck WaiBoey Win User

I usually use a usb cable with my elite controller. So, i suggest you try that or check for controller updates as well as a console update.
    Yes, it was updated as well as the phantom white controller. Bother the black and the phantom white controller exhibit the same symptoms
  3. Tuck WaiBoey Win User

Hey there,

Have you tried checking for updates on the controller?
    Yes, the firmware is updated. Both the black and the phantom white controller
    exhibit the same symptoms.
  4. Tuck WaiBoey Win User

I suggest you connect the usb cable of the controller to console first so it won't dsynchronize and then wait a while then disconnect the cable it should be fine, some times is the controller, if anything I also suggest to clear small issue with
    the console do a Power Cycle (turn off the xbox by holding the xbox button for 10 seconds the screen will turn automatically then turn it on by using the controller). That is all you have to do.
    Hi,

Yes, I a sync and firmware update using USB cable. Still the same issue. Done the 10s power cycle as well, same problem.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

I suggest you connect the usb cable of the controller to console first so it won't dsynchronize and then wait a while then disconnect the cable it should be fine, some times is the controller, if anything I also suggest to clear small issue with the console
    do a Power Cycle (turn off the xbox by holding the xbox button for 10 seconds the screen will turn automatically then turn it on by using the controller). That is all you have to do.
  6. Tuck WaiBoey Win User

I usually use a usb cable with my elite controller. So, i suggest you try that or check for controller updates as well as a console update.
    Hi, Thanks. Done all the update for the controller. The strange part is that is I power up the console using the X button on the console, then press the X button on the controller, it will sync. If I try to power up the console through controller, the console
    will power up but the controller will keep on flashing.
Thema:

1. Powering Up Xbox One Console Using Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Powering Console Using

2. Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox One Power Brick Light Turns Off When Plugged Into Console: Was playing and then my xbox just turned off without me touching the console or power supply. The power supply light is orange when plugged into the wall, but when I plug it into the console it...
  3. my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off.: after playing disc game for a few minutes, my original xbox one gets warm over fan and both console and power brick turns off. I have to unplug it, and wait a few minutes and it works fine...
  4. XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 E - I have several E consoles that reset when having a power interruption.: Hello all, I have a media center with several XBOX 360 extenders. They only work as extender as their only task. Some I bought refurbished. I have media center remotes for all of them and you...
  5. Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console?: Best power surge or outlet to use for xbox one X console? f8aa7d83-6ec3-4f78-8cac-e645462785b0
  6. XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOne X can't connect to Live when I turn on again the console using "instant-on" power...: This issue started maybe one month ago. XboxOne X is not able to connect to Live when I turn on the device with the power option "Instant-on" activated. Doesnt matter if I go to internet settings...
  7. Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console: Hey guys, so I’ve been facing this issue ever since I bought the Xbox One X. When I hit the home button on my controller the Xbox will power on just fine, however, the controller will lose sync...
  8. Xbox one X controller loses connection when used to power on the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X controller loses connection when used to power on the console.: When I try to boot the system using the controller, the system turns on but then the controller loses its connection to the Xbox and keeps on flashing. It does not sync back up with the sync...
  9. Plz Help!!! Power supply for Xbox One, console bought in US but to be used in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plz Help!!! Power supply for Xbox One, console bought in US but to be used in India?: Hi Everyone!!! Plz help me out. My uncle bought xbox one for me from US as my birthday gift and is bringing it to India to me. I read about power compatibility issues. In US it is 110V perhaps...
  10. Cant power on console using xbox one button on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant power on console using xbox one button on controller: ive had my new xbox one for about 4 days now and ive ran into a lot of trouble with the xbox button on the controller. it seems glitchy to me and i think it has a design flaw. for example, ive...