Pre Authorization Not Refunded

Discus and support Pre Authorization Not Refunded in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a purchase on Madden and the pre authorization funds have not been refunded after the purchase had gone through. It has been a week and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TraggSlayer2010, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Pre Authorization Not Refunded

I made a purchase on Madden and the pre authorization funds have not been refunded after the purchase had gone through. It has been a week and the funds have not been refunded.

:)

TraggSlayer2010, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    and check to see if a refund was issued. If one was not then head to
    https://xbox.com/refundand submit the request.

If you have already submitted the request and it was granted then it may take some time to get the refund as it has to be put back into the original method
  3. choppyseize Win User

That would be on the card issuers end. You may want to contact them.
  4. PhilipClifford1 Win User

Hi, i have just had £49.99 taken out of my bank for the xbox live gold pack. We do not hardly use the xbox anymore , as you will be able to see , so i would like to no if could get a refund pls as this is a lot to take out at this time of year. Sorry
    and thankyou
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

If you have both the posted transaction and the pending authorization you would be better off contacting the bank or issuing creditor first. Microsoft will likely not refund the charge because it would remove both charges from your account.
  6. ngocphi Win User

It can takr upto 30 days to rerurn to a bank

It takes xbox 72hours to issue your refund to your bank bur depending on where you are in the world it could be 30days

This is why youe bank tells you this in their terms

Refunds will never show up immediately please pay as normal

Paypal can take 90 days as per their terma of use

International transactions take longer due to banks dont do them one at a time

They do them in large batches you see this in mainframe rooms

People carrying around punch cards in stacks
Thema:

1. Pre Authorization Not Refunded - Similar Threads - Pre Authorization Refunded

2. Cancelling a digital pre order that I have already been charged for

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelling a digital pre order that I have already been charged for: I have been through most of the question and answer pages on the microsoft websites and Its telling me to go on order history and cancel it... there is no such button do do with ammending my...
  3. Avengers pre-order beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avengers pre-order beta: I pre-ordered the new Avengers game which said it would give me access to the beta version of the game. I found that I needed a code which was supposed to be emailed to me or on the reciept. I...
  4. Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X (X720) Pre-Orders.: I apologise in advance if this has been asked already but im just curious as to when there will be a big annoucement for the Series X hardware to allow preorders in the usual places online with a...
  5. Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from game pass: I read in some certificated forum, that I can pre-download Red Dead Redemption 2 from Xbox Game pass App for play it when the license is unlocked (may 7) BUT i can't see this game for pre-download...
  6. Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community?: Will Microsoft send pre order notices to the Xbox community? 10eec594-1377-4271-9d94-f3f8ba3375c7
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remastered pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remastered pre-order: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 remastered on April 1st, very exited for the game. It was supposed to come out today, but It still says I'm too early and need to wait to install it. I've tried...
  8. Assassin's creed valhalla ön sipariş?[Translation-Assassin's creed valhalla pre-order]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed valhalla ön sipariş?[Translation-Assassin's creed valhalla pre-order]: Şu an için ön sipariş verilemiyor. Ne zaman ön siparişe açılır? [Translation-Cannot be pre-ordered at this time. When does it pre-order? ] 8e9e0fc1-9679-4d0a-bdcf-c91a4d0ba444
  9. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt: I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to...
  10. Pre order cod modern Warfare 2 remastered, today is its release, but get message I’m to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order cod modern Warfare 2 remastered, today is its release, but get message I’m to...: Ordered cod mw2 and its not booting up, stating im too early, the release date is today f01b5a2d-17f3-412a-8e52-c358eb91d4db