PRE-DOWNLAOD

Discus and support PRE-DOWNLAOD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MS should add pre-download games before they release, the next day. So you have the game downloaded for the release. I know steam does this,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

PRE-DOWNLAOD

MS should add pre-download games before they release, the next day. So you have the game downloaded for the release. I know steam does this,

:)

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  2. vibroluxor
    vibroluxor Guest
    BF4 XB1 - Premium

downlaod premium again - it should work from there.

vibroluxor, Jan 2, 2014
  3. ImmortalM4rx
    ImmortalM4rx Guest
    How to download redeemed game

Really thank You onyx! skyrim was on downlaod history!

ImmortalM4rx, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Ginty TM Win User

Downlaoding

Have you checked your privacy settings to see if you are able to purchase content? you can find this on the settings tab on the xbox dashboard also do you have any Family settings active?
  5. hockeymaster119 Win User

Downlaoding

how come on my xbox, even though i changed my settings, it says i cant purchase games, i tried turning it off and turning it back on, but that didnt work, what should i do?
  6. TheGameKilla51 Win User

Downlaoding

Hi

Can you please try following all steps of
    this troubleshooting guide
    hopefully this will help with you with downloading the game.
    Hi, thank you for your response, but it still doesn’t download and I tried everything on that guide
  7. gds1972 Win User

Downlaoding

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Downlaoding

Greetings, hockeymaster119! Can you please create a new thread for your issue detailing out your specific situation, any error codes you are seeing, and the troubleshooting steps you have taken thus far? This will enable us to provide you with the best support
    possible.

Also, in the future please be mindful of the thread's original post date so as to not bump old threads! Thank you. :)
Thema:

PRE-DOWNLAOD

1. PRE-DOWNLAOD - Similar Threads - PRE DOWNLAOD

2. I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered a game and it cancelled on me and it won’t let me purchase it again: Ma’am/Sir... I am in need of your assistance. I pre-ordered Call of Duty Cold War during the preceding time. The order was paid using XBox gift cards. The balance on my gift cards balance showed...
  3. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order billing notification: So I pre ordered cyberpunk last month with an xbox gift card. I just received a notification to make sure my balance is in order for payment. I didn't have a credit card until earlier this month...
  4. Pre order bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order bill: Yes, hello, i came here to ask about the pre-order bill, i pre-ordered a game last month, and i paid with microsoft credit, yet i’m being told that i’m going to be charged by credit card? I’d...
  5. If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I deleted black ops Cold War will I loose my pre orders cosmetics and progress?: If i delete black ops cold war will i loose all my progress and cosmetics? For a new game and possibly re-install later. f7f20a81-5687-4616-a917-efa0ff373395
  6. My pre-order was cancelled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pre-order was cancelled.: Hello. I had pre-order ny xobox series X on September 22nd when rhey first initially launched. I had patiently waited for the day that it would happen delivered on November 10th but on November...
  7. Pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order: So I preordered the new call of duty back ops cold war and I had it for a week before it start to tell me I need to purchase it agina at the time the game had an outage bitnthen later after itnwas...
  8. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?: I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon...
  9. Pre-orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-orders: I pre-ordered the standard version of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on September 9th and immediately got charged $65.87 at that exact moment. On November 19th, after a few days of already...
  10. Xbox pre order cancelled 9 days after release. i ordered 22nd sept

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pre order cancelled 9 days after release. i ordered 22nd sept: Hi I preordered the xbox series x on the 22nd of september (Order 1225256481) and was emailed on the 7th of november stating there was issues taking my payment. I called up several times in...