Pre-downloading

Discus and support Pre-downloading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If you have bought/pre-ordered a physical disc of a game, is there a way to pre-download the game so that as soon as you get the physical copy, you can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedBeardDC, Mar 10, 2015.

1. RedBeardDC
    RedBeardDC Guest

Pre-downloading

If you have bought/pre-ordered a physical disc of a game, is there a way to pre-download the game so that as soon as you get the physical copy, you can just pop the disc in and don't have to wait for it to download?

:)

RedBeardDC, Mar 10, 2015
  2. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Who already pre ordered the Master Chief Collection?

Just pre ordered today and just finished pre downloading! Nov. 11th cant come fast enough!

KN1GHTMARE, Mar 10, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 10, 2015
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

Destiny, disc Pre-Ordered no Pre-Download

You can't pre-download a disc. You can only pre-download the digital version.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Far Cry Primal

Pre-ordered,pre-downloaded and ready to play.....
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Digital Game Pre-Orders "Soon" says Dev.

I'm all in favor of pre-orders/pre-downloads. :)
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Pre ordering on the xbox one dashboard

Pre orders on the Xbox dashboard are for the digital download version. No disc required. How it works is that if you pre order the game on the dashboard, it will pre download it, then allow you to play it from midnight the day
    of release.
  8. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Any news on digital preorders?

I just want Pre-order like steam and pre-downloads.
Thema:

Pre-downloading

1. Pre-downloading - Similar Threads - Pre downloading

2. Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Pre-Download (Windows 10)

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Beta Pre-Download (Windows 10): I am new to the Xbox insider hub and my PSO2 beta says joined on the games menu. When I click on it there is no option for the early download today. I scrolled through some posts in new and don't...
  3. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  4. Pre-Paid Download Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Paid Download Issue: I preordered a game and was successful in the purchase. Now that the game has fully released, I'm unable to download the game. It says the dlc was downloaded but no actual game. Anyone know what's...
  5. The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Crew 2 pre-ordered but no Legendary Motors Pack downloaded (Standard Edition): Dear Microsoft, Prior to the game's June 29 release, I've got a gift code for "The Crew 2 Standard Edition" which, upon being redeemed was indicated as "pre-ordered" on my console. However, the...
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Download date!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Download date!: Hello, does anyone have any information as to when the pre-load will start for Red Dead Redemption 2, Also the correct file size? Thanks! de105331-cde7-45a7-9cbe-306eb37a119c
  7. When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download): Hey everyone, Any idea when this game will be available for pre-order? Just do not want to have a disc version and also do not want to miss out on the Ari Vatanen pre-order bonus. I asked the...
  8. Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let us be able to download Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content for $4.99: It's not fair that DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 Pre-Order Bonus is available and can be purchased for $4.99 however Dragon Ball Xenoverse Exclusive Pre-Order content cannot be purchased what so ever....
  9. Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?: Hi, i wanted to pre-order read dead redemption 2 but i only want downloadable digital game and not physical dvd. pre-ordering the game from this link: Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One -...
  10. Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta: I preordered sea of thieves and downloaded the insider app and I don't have the option to download the test scale beta for sea of thieves. Please help asap. 6a1ea474-7adc-4f85-aae3-99c147b71c51