Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

Discus and support Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tearlessmango, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox. How can I get Minecraft back since I already purchased
    it a while ago?

:)

tearlessmango, Feb 23, 2020
  2. FunnyFueledFord Win User

Minecraft Xbox one.

It seems weird Minecraft came pre-installed. Is it a second hand console, by chance, or have you redeemed a code for the game?

Keep in mind the original 'Minecraft for Xbox One' app has been replaced by the 'Minecraft' app.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

did you buy the xbox pre owned, if so the previous owner could have changed the home status and that is why you lost it.

If you purchased the console then no games are pre installed, please give more information on how you got minecraft.
  4. HellspawnGaming Win User

Hello

If you own the license of this game you should find it in "My Games and Apps" on your Xbox guide.

Once in "my games and apps", in the games tab go on "ready for installation" you should find it here.

If the game is not displayed here there are only two solutions :

• Or you don't own the license
    • Either it's a bug in which case I advise you to contact Xbox support with your proof of purchase in order to remedy the problem.
    Xbox support : https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  5. HellspawnGaming Win User

Hello

If you own the license of this game you should find it in "My Games and Apps" on your Xbox guide.

Once in "my games and apps", in the games tab go on "ready for installation" you should find it here.

If the game is not displayed here there are only two solutions :

• Or you don't own the license
    • Either it's a bug in which case I advise you to contact Xbox support with your proof of purchase in order to remedy the problem.
    Xbox support : https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with a game no longer appearing on your console.

Did you purchase this console pre-owned? Games that come as part of a bundle typically require you to sign into your account to redeem a code for a game, in this way the game is attached to your account.

If you are unable to see the game in your Ready to install section of your
    Games and apps, this is likely due to you being on a different account. This would then require that you

find your Microsoft account email address
    to recover your account.

Additionally, if this is a pre-owned console, then there is a possibility that this device was configured as a

Home Xbox
    of the previous owner.

If this is the case then you would need the info of that account to configure this console correctly once more.

If you are unable to find the account that had this title on it, you may need to

Contact Xbox Customer Support
    for further insight on this matter.

I hope this is of some use to you.
Thema:

1. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing? - Similar Threads - Pre Installed Minecraft

2. Pre-Install Useless and Buggy for Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Pre-Install Useless and Buggy for Xbox (Beta) App for Windows 10?: Hey guys, I am posting here to see if anyone has similar issues, and if so to possibly raise awareness of a pretty irritating bug in the Win10 Xbox App. Pre-installing games before release is...
  3. I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m still experiencing issue with where it says Games I have 1 installed game and 2 pre...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  4. Phantasy Star Online 2 beta pre-install now available

in XboX Insiders
    Phantasy Star Online 2 beta pre-install now available: Go to the hub, insider content, click the game and go to view in store. It's 68.40 GB Edit: looks like it's rolling out in waves so might not work for everyone. submitted by /u/jtrainacomin...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Gears of war 5 wont pre install on pc Ultimate Edition no Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 5 wont pre install on pc Ultimate Edition no Game pass: Do you have to have the game pass for early access? trying to install on pc after pre-ordering the ultimate edition and i keep getting the message, try again later, something happened on our end,...
  7. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  8. Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass: I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what this issue is, but I am unable to pre-install the Gears 5 Ultimate edition with my Ultimate Game Pass on PC. It allowed me to do it on my Xbox One, but I...
  9. Gears 5 wants to pre-install on the wrong partition

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 wants to pre-install on the wrong partition: I selelected to pre-download Gears 5 on PC, through Xbox app, and now it wants to make an update (?), and it won't do because it needs to "free some space". It wants to install the game update on...
  10. Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one edition, pre-installed from Target, disappeared: Minecraft Xbox One Edition disappeared from or console and account. It came pre-installed from Target. The add-ons are still there. On the phone with Microsoft the say Target may have withdrawn my...