Pre loading issues

Discus and support Pre loading issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently pre ordered 2 games off the store and pre loaded them both the games are advanced warfare & gta 5. Once advanced warfare was released... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GorstyUK, Nov 17, 2014.

1. GorstyUK
    GorstyUK Guest

Pre loading issues

I have recently pre ordered 2 games off the store and pre loaded them both the games are advanced warfare & gta 5.

Once advanced warfare was released I clicked on it to play and it started re downloading all over again now the same has just happened with gta.

I definitely pre loaded both games.

Can anyone explain why this keeps happening?

Thanks

:)

GorstyUK, Nov 17, 2014
  2. vDarkDantev
    vDarkDantev Guest
    Patch to Release 12-13-12

I love how i had no game issues pre patch but now me and all my friends when we leave an online game after the saving part our entire xbox freezes at the loading screen

vDarkDantev, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Boston Patriot, Nov 17, 2014
  4. Batman911
    Batman911 Guest

Pre loading issues

The console does this at times i have noticed. Solution i have that works for me is if you notice it says installation failed etc and wants you to reinstall the game. Turn your console off completely and the game should show as installed. As you have already
    started redownloading the games this won't work but its something to remember in future, I am not sure if its a bug. It happens for me sometimes and i am using a external HDD so i am not sure if this is the problem.

Batman911, Nov 17, 2014
  5. WickederPhoenix Win User

Dying Light Launch Date

no it will cause issues and no only pre orders pre loaded will get that content
  6. Batman911 Win User

Pre loading issues

The console does this at times i have noticed. Solution i have that works for me is if you notice it says installation failed etc and wants you to reinstall the game. Turn your console off completely and the game should show as installed. As you have already
    started redownloading the games this won't work but its something to remember in future, I am not sure if its a bug. It happens for me sometimes and i am using a external HDD so i am not sure if this is the problem.
  7. TEXXSHARKK Win User

How will we be compensated for this mess?

8. Gamemaster01 Win User

Error message 0x80073cf2

Same issue. What's the point of pre-ordering something if you are not allowed to pre-load the game?
  9. SleeplessMeat Win User

Minecraft crashing

Also having the same issue. I can load the pre-made worlds but the title crashes when attempting to create a new one!
Thema:

Pre loading issues

1. Pre loading issues - Similar Threads - Pre loading issues

2. Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC Pre-Load Results in Error Every Time - Any Fix?: I've been trying to re-load Halo MCC for PC thru the Xbox Beta App and every time I try it just results in an error. The MS Store shows it attempting to install Reach but still no luck. Any idea...
  3. 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12[Translation-Sergeant 's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download...: 士官长合集win10预定后预载下载时报0x80073D12 [Translation-Sergeant's Collection Win10 pre-loaded download Times 0x80073D12] 81b00684-102c-49d9-93cc-bd4dac0a1a39
  4. The OuterWorld Pre-Load

in XBoX on Windows
    The OuterWorld Pre-Load: I noticed at around 8pm PDT that it was finally available to pre-load(had an update icon on it since I already installed the 10mb placeholder), a 37gbish download began. I managed to get to...
  5. Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Pre-Load Gears 5 on PC: I purchased game pass ultimate for PC, and the Xbox Beta app gives me the option to pre-load Gears 5 in preparation for the early release tomorrow. Unfortunately, the game is stuck at 0%...
  6. Gears 5 pre-load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 pre-load: I purchased the gears 5 ultimate edition and am not able to preload the game. Any help is appreciated. ce4f33a2-91e2-40c7-a39d-5a174b7e47e1
  7. Gears 5 pre-load on PC/Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 pre-load on PC/Windows 10: When attempting to start the download it will immediately give a server error code 0x80070005. As far as I can tell there are no service outages at this time and I'm connected fine everywhere...
  8. Xbox one with minecraft pre loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one with minecraft pre loaded: My sons xbox one came preloaded with the mincraft game however it is no longer on the console and when we try to download it asks for us to purchase it agin for £16:74 ??? Any ideas how we can get...
  9. Pre Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Loading: Do all highly anticipated games , like Mortal Kombat 11, start to pre-load 7-10 days prior to launch or are they in some cases not pre-load until launch day; Or even closer to launch, maybe like a...
  10. Black ops 3 Pre-load issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 Pre-load issues: Picture of my BO3 saying its 0GB big Imgur I bought the game on Saturday it pre-loaded fine and said the game is going to be 46gb I think and then pre-loaded the Nuketown and some personalization...