Pre oder game that came out like months ago not working

Discus and support Pre oder game that came out like months ago not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I got a game for free months ago that was not out yet so months later I decide to install and it works but I uninstalled (Idk why I did) I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HunterDublin08, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Pre oder game that came out like months ago not working

So I got a game for free months ago that was not out yet so months later I decide to install and it works but I uninstalled (Idk why I did) I wanted to reinstall it but now when I try to launch it it says You're to early we know you really want to get
    started but you have to wait longer. Check Microsoft Store for launch date. is there any way to fix this?

:)

HunterDublin08, Sep 28, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello HunterDublin08,

Thank you for replying back and posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, did you happen to preorder the game prior to the games release date being moved back? The original release date was drafted for June 2019 but was then pushed back to October
    25th, 2019 which may have caused some confusion. Please check to see if your preorder was cancelled for the game itself. Did you maybe try out the Beta for the game? There was a beta online in December of 2018.

Please reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. kRevali Win User

Hi Ruben, just to nothe that you are referring to The Outer Worlds and the user is talking about Outer Wilds, I can understand the confusion 'cuase i've been there, so this seems to be a problem with the store or the developer.
  4. McDaddyTree Win User

5. kRevali Win User

What game is it?, please elaborate further.
  6. calnamu Win User

Hi, I'm someone else but I have the same problem. I'm using the correct account and it's shown in my purchase history.

I tried reinstalling the game multiple times, doing a hard reset and signing out of Xbox Live. Nothing worked so far.
Thema:

1. Pre oder game that came out like months ago not working - Similar Threads - Pre oder game

2. Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order: The money for the Pre-order has been taken out of the account but i have received a message saying payment failed 0862f727-a0b1-4426-9edc-edf418974abd
  3. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  4. Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?: I bought the premium edition of mk11 expecting all dlc to be included, but shao kahn was not. I asked one of my friends about this and he said he got him with the game which he bought 2 weeks...
  5. Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?: I pre ordered Metro Exodus, but as of now I have not received the code for Metro 2033 that was included in the pre order. When should I get that? fe816e20-49fe-4559-8f2e-3a3f4248d3c5
  6. Pre-Order Punchcard not showing my 3 Pre-Oders

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-Order Punchcard not showing my 3 Pre-Oders: I have Pre-Ordered Shadow of War, South Park The Fractured But Whole and Assassin's Creed Origins but Punchcard is only showing 2 of the 3. Was wondering why the Punchcard isn't complete?...
  7. Where is my doom 2 code from my pre oder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where is my doom 2 code from my pre oder: I digitally pre order doom and only got my doom 1 code. where is my doom 2 code it has not been sent to me. 5410d0ec-6c7e-4faf-b6d3-ddfa73d31126
  8. Pre oder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre oder: I pre oder destiny 3 months go and never changer me until now but it says at fail payment change payment or it will be canceled ... how many days do I have before it gets canceled please help...
  9. Pre-oder questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-oder questions: If I pre-orded a physical copy of a game from microsoft will I be able to track it using FedEx? if there are any beta versions of this game will microsoft give me a code? And how will I know...
  10. Fallout 4 Pre-Oder + Fallout 3 (360).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Pre-Oder + Fallout 3 (360).: Hola. Mi pregunta es si con la reserva del Fallout 4, El Fallout 3 para XBox 360 viene con los DLCs incluidos o hay que comprarlos aparte. Gracias de antemano. Un saludo! [Translation] Hello. My...