pre-order and pre-download

Discus and support pre-order and pre-download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So am i right in saying Fifa in the uk comes out on a Friday so does that mean i can pre download it on Thursday ready for Friday midnight?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MessiahBrowny, Aug 12, 2014.

1. pre-order and pre-download

So am i right in saying Fifa in the uk comes out on a Friday so does that mean i can pre download it on Thursday ready for Friday midnight?

:)

MessiahBrowny, Aug 12, 2014
  2. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    DapDaGenius, Aug 12, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    Stray2615, Aug 12, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

They said you will be able to pre download it, but haven't issued any additional information, so I suspect it will be available well before thursday but its not confirmed, same with forza horizon 2.

EnenDaveyBoy, Aug 12, 2014
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Far Cry Primal

Pre-ordered,pre-downloaded and ready to play.....
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Pre-order digital download?

The only way to pre=order a digital download is to go to a Gamestop, or any other retailer and pre-order it that way. There is no pre-ordering from the console yet.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

Digital Game Pre-Orders "Soon" says Dev.

I'm all in favor of pre-orders/pre-downloads. :)
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Pre ordering on the xbox one dashboard

Pre orders on the Xbox dashboard are for the digital download version. No disc required. How it works is that if you pre order the game on the dashboard, it will pre download it, then allow you to play it from midnight the day
    of release.
  9. ZTROOPER16 Win User

Any news on digital preorders?

I just want Pre-order like steam and pre-downloads.
Thema:

1. pre-order and pre-download - Similar Threads - pre order pre

2. Xbox Series X Pre order from Microsoft.com

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre order from Microsoft.com: I ordered an Xbox Series X from Microsoft.com. The estimated delivery is release day. Does microsoft guarantee delivery on the release day? Or what is the policy?...
  3. Hello, I pre-ordered this game and now thats out it won't work

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I pre-ordered this game and now thats out it won't work: I got this game and it won't work I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times, I deleted the save file, and I even factory reset the console yet it still won't work. Pls help. submitted by /u/gutdu...
  4. Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit: I have my Series X preordered. When i pre-ordered, i had $10 in my account balance and had a credit card as a backup. I know that money won't be taken until 10 days before. Question: if i add...
  5. Pre order problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order problems: Im trying to pre order call of duty cold war ultimate edition but it keeps saying "oops not sure what happend there try again" 34cf9899-ba36-493c-9b49-e2c054eb61c2
  6. Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to us Microsoft store Credit against Xbox Series X pre-order?: Hello, I have managed to get pre-order the Xbox Series X on the MS Store but I'm unable to use my store credit against the pre-order? I've struggled to get in touch with anyone from MS and the...
  7. Xbox series x pre orders

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox series x pre orders: So will there be anymore. Pre orders or tiara it and we have to wait until Nov? d323a8fe-faf4-47ff-8498-f8a9781720ee
  8. Can I pay for my Series X pre order with my account balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I pay for my Series X pre order with my account balance?: Basically the title. My order looks like it'll take whatever credit I have on my account and apply that to the order before it charges my card for the remainder. So could I just add credit...
  9. Pre order is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order is not working: I Pre ordered 2k21 and it says I haven't paid for it. Any solutions to this problem? 321fcbc7-f53f-4c5c-848a-2d5a836f5de8
  10. Xbox pre order Selected wrong payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox pre order Selected wrong payment: I was lucky enough to obtain an Xbox series X pre order yesterday but in the chaos I selected Paypal as the payment. But I have enough giftcard credit on my account to cover it. . Is there a way...