pre-order billing soon message?

Discus and support pre-order billing soon message? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just had a message pop up in notifications saying "Pre-order billing soon. Make sure your payment info is currant" I'm not sure why i've got this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DJ Batfink, Oct 12, 2020.

1. DJ Batfink
    DJ Batfink Guest

I've just had a message pop up in notifications saying "Pre-order billing soon. Make sure your payment info is currant" I'm not sure why i've got this message as i've never seen it before when I have pre-ordered
    a game, as I always pay when I purchase.

I'm guessing it's for "Watch Dogs: Legion" I have already pre-ordered, but i've already paid for it with my Microsoft account .

So why I'm I getting this message if I have already paid? Thanks

:)

DJ Batfink, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

pre order billing soon

If you pre-order with a credit card/Paypal, you're not actually charged until within 10 days of a game's release. So that would be a reminder that you are going to be charged for the game soon.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Should MS Reward The Faithful Few Who Preordered Before the Big Policy Reversal?

i pre ordered my console 22nd may as soon as it came avalible to pre order
  4. IRB Win User

Question About Preorder on Xbox Live Store

You can change how to pay for the pre-ordered items. against the Pre-Order item there will be a "change how you pay" button.

Add your new card to your account and then you can select it against the pre-orders.
  5. MusianProphets Win User

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

I can't wait also...as soon as it's available for pre-order I will pre-order it...along with it's guide, if that's also available.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

Thema:

1. pre-order billing soon message? - Similar Threads - pre order billing

2. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order billing notification: I got a notification on my Xbox saying pre order billing and said i would be charged before 10 days when the game comes out would I be in debt by Microsoft? Are they gonna charge me again I...
  3. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order billing notification: I got a notification on my Xbox saying pre order billing and said i would be charged before 10 days when the game comes out would I be in debt by Microsoft? Are they gonna charge me again I...
  4. pre order billing soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre order billing soon: i have pre ordered cyberpunk 2077 paid full $60 for it then i have gotten a notification about some pre order billing i just want more of a clarification of what that means...
  5. Pre order billing notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order billing notification: So I pre ordered cyberpunk last month with an xbox gift card. I just received a notification to make sure my balance is in order for payment. I didn't have a credit card until earlier this month...
  6. Pre order bill

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order bill: Yes, hello, i came here to ask about the pre-order bill, i pre-ordered a game last month, and i paid with microsoft credit, yet i’m being told that i’m going to be charged by credit card? I’d...
  7. Pre order billing failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order billing failed: Hi there, Can someone please help me... I pre ordered cold war but the payment failed, in the store it says "owned" or "you own this product". However, on my xbox one console, when I go to...
  8. Question about pre-order and account balance billing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question about pre-order and account balance billing.: So I have a substantial amount sitting in my account balance thanks to credits. I understand that they only immediately get used on pre-orders if it's the full amount of the item. My question...
  9. Question about Digital NBA2K17 Legend Edition Pre-Order and Billing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Digital NBA2K17 Legend Edition Pre-Order and Billing: Hello, So to put it very simply I always buy games digitally now. Just now I went to go digitally pre-order NBA2K17's special edition through my console. I went through the process and...
  10. New changes to billing on Digital pre orders.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New changes to billing on Digital pre orders.: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/update_preview/update_preview_forums/xosu_1606/f/5618/t/2174031.aspx • Game Pre-orders When purchasing a game pre-order, funds may no longer be deducted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Pre order billing soon digital

2. instreamset:url:order= aspx? minecraft dlc

3. xbox pre order billing message wrong

4. xbox pre order billing soon,
  5. Xbox pre order billing,
  6. Xbox pre order billing message,
  7. pre order billing soon? message