Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DCashMoney24, Mar 4, 2019.

1. DCashMoney24
    DCashMoney24 Guest

I got Sea of Thieves the day before it came out. I didn't even know about this set until now. Can I get a code please? I did buy it before release as noted in my Microsoft account.

:)

DCashMoney24, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Mister Cazador Win User

Still not receiving the "Black Dog Pack"

Hi there PoulpeMalade01. We're afraid the Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only for Sea of Thieves.

Therefore if you purchased Sea of Thieves after its release, you wouldn't be eligible to receive that DLC.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there DCash,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the pre-order bonus for Sea of Thieves.

I recommend to try reaching out to
    Sea Of Thieves Forums
    for more assistance. Unfortunately, here in forums we do not have the appropriate tools to help assist with developer inquiries.

Hope this helps.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Ebon Flintlock and Black Dog Pack

Hi there xRattleMeBone, thanks for reaching out.

To check, when you view your
    Order History
    while signed into your account, what do you see there? Do you see the Sea of Thieves Mixpot item (Ebon Flintlock pistol)?

Additionally, when in Sea of Thieves, if you visit the Armory Chest on your boat or next to the weapons shop, do you see the item there?

Also, if you purchased Sea of Thieves, what do you see in your Order History for that purchase? The Black Dog Pack was a pre-order bonus only.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

No Sea of Thieves Pre-Order Bonus

6. Mister Getafix Win User

Heya!

Unfortunately, we were not able to determine that you did in-fact preorder the title.

Do you still have proof of purchase for the game?

If you check your
    commerce page
    for your account what dates do you see for the order or do you see an order for the game?

Post back and let us know what you find!
Thema:

1. Pre Order Bonus for Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Pre Order Bonus

2. MK11 Pre-Order Bonus (Shao Kahn)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Pre-Order Bonus (Shao Kahn): I pre ordered the premium edition of Mortal Kombat 11, however I have not been able to unlock Shao Kahn. I entered the code given with the game but it only gave the premium edition DLC Bonus. Am...
  3. Pre order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order bonus: I recently pre loaded a game onto my console and i should be able to also download the pre order bonus with it. But i couldn’t find it in the downloads or in the xbox store. So my question is will...
  4. Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games: Hey my problem happened after I loaded halo reach on my xbox one and said something like " load last time logging in on this xbox" or "load last load on other xbox" I hit A on the second option...
  5. Pre-Order Bonus Code not working: TokenNotSupported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-Order Bonus Code not working: TokenNotSupported: Hello, I can not redeem my code for a kingdom hearts 3 pre-order bonus from Amazon because I get this error below. There was another question suggesting I use a website and attach my code to the...
  6. Kingdom Hearts 3 Amazon Pre-Order Bonus Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 Amazon Pre-Order Bonus Issue: So I pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3 last week, and an hour ago I got the prepaid code in my email. The game itself installed/runs fine, but I have a second code for the Dawn Til' Dusk pre-order...
  7. Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 and it's supposed to include Ace Combat 6 and it's not showing up in my ready to install section and isn't giving me the option to download it from the store. How can I...
  8. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  9. Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Dog Pack for Sea of Thieves never recieved for pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves and never recieved my black dog pack. bbd64831-e797-4893-b431-222e6276d360
  10. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code: I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the...