Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

Discus and support Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 in november (purchase number *Mod Removed* so I should've received a code for Ace Combat 6 as a bonus when the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Douglas Finamore, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 in november (purchase number *Mod Removed* so I should've received a code for Ace Combat 6 as a bonus when the game released, on january 18.

I didn't get the code though, and after I contacted support I was told to wait until march 7 so that I would receive the code together with people who bought the Ace Combat 7 Launch Edition. The thing is I didn't get the code until march 7 either.

So, how should I proceed now?

:)

Douglas Finamore, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it.

1. Pre-order code for Ace Combat 6 hasn't arrived it. - Similar Threads - Pre order code

2. Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2: When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games, which would be...
  3. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  4. Pre-Order Bonus Code not working: TokenNotSupported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-Order Bonus Code not working: TokenNotSupported: Hello, I can not redeem my code for a kingdom hearts 3 pre-order bonus from Amazon because I get this error below. There was another question suggesting I use a website and attach my code to the...
  5. Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have not received my Anthem pre order vip beta code: I pre ordered anthem the legion of dawn version of the game back in december. Its not the vip beta access weekend and i never recieved my vip beta code to play. I thought it might have been a mess...
  6. Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didnt receive my Red Dead Redemption 2 Pre-Order Bonus Code: I placed a pre order for the Ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and never received my code for 2 million dollars in GTA Online. I have already contacted support prior to this post and the...
  7. Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent: I pre ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition through The Microsoft Store on my Xbox One and was supposed to receive a message with a code for $2 Million in GTA V Online within 7-10 days....
  8. Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Black Ops 4, didn't receive code: Hi, I've pre-ordered Black Ops 4 via xbox.com. It shows me that I will be charged with the price about 10 days before the game comes out. But I only received a confirmation email about this,...
  9. Pre order bonus code NBA 2k19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order bonus code NBA 2k19: I put in the code for the NBA 2k19 20th anniversary pre order and redeemed it. its in my account history but the content is not coming through onto the game. It is also not in ready to install....
  10. I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...: I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition and went onto my xbox to the store to redeem the code. It just gave me an $80 gift card. I then go onto the microsoft store on my computer...