Pre-Order DLC still hasn't shown up.

Discus and support Pre-Order DLC still hasn't shown up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So to be a bit more specific I pre-ordered Doom Eternal standard edition sometime last month or so and as anyone who has been keep up with the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GORYTiger8, Mar 20, 2020.

1. GORYTiger8
    GORYTiger8 Guest

So to be a bit more specific I pre-ordered Doom Eternal standard edition sometime last month or so and as anyone who has been keep up with the game knows pre-ordering from any length of time before the games release gets you the "Rip and Tear pack" and
    I however did not receive this, I wouldn't typically care as much and just wait it out, but a friend of mine who had gotten the game the day before it's release got all of his stuff for pre-ordering, so as you could imagine I'm a tad bit irritated.

:)

GORYTiger8, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Pre-Order DLC still hasn't shown up. - Similar Threads - Pre Order DLC

2. Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Not received pre-order DLC for Sea of Thieves: I have yet to received any code for the Black Dog pack I was supposed to get when I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. I pre-ordered it through Microsoft Store. It's been about a year since I saw anybody...
  3. Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 7 - Unable to access bonus DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy: Unable to access DLC and AC6 BC with pre-ordered physical copy, as per https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/ace-combat/news/pre-order-bonus-and-deluxe-edition-revealed-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown everyone...
  4. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  5. Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack Pre-Order DLC Problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Black Dog Pack Pre-Order DLC Problem: Hi, I had pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The game works fine but I didn't receive the Black Dog Pack Pre-Order DLC. 89f4c8ce-344f-40d9-bbd1-1c863e2d68dc
  6. Black dog pre-order dlc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black dog pre-order dlc: I have finally been finally able to play sea of thieves and been having lots of fun, then I remembered I pre-order and if you did you got the black dog skin. So I tried everything in the game and...
  7. Never received Pre Order DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Pre Order DLC: I pre-ordered sea of Thieves on March 19th and have not received the bonus. I've contacted the phone support here, who sent me to the game developer, who sent me back here. According to the...
  8. Black dog pre-order dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black dog pre-order dlc: I have finally been able to play sea of thieves and been having lots of fun, then I remembered I pre-order and if you did you got the black dog skin. So I tried everything in game and out and...
  9. Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last Jedi Heroes Pre-Order DLC not downloading: I redeemed my pre-order code for the Last Jedi Heroes DLC today and it shows as "redeemed" in my purchase history but the DLC pack never downloaded to my console and it does not appear in the...
  10. Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Middle Earth Shadow Of War Gold Edition Pre-Order DLC Missing?: Hello everyone. To the people who have pre-ordered Middle Earth Shadow Of War has anyone actually been given their Legendary Captains war party and the Gold War chest that you would receive? I...