Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3

Discus and support Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here. Gamer tag is Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xGODDERDEEDSx, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3

Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here.

Gamer tag is

Thank you

:)

xGODDERDEEDSx, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Ez Coop
    Ez Coop Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

I was spossed to receive a fallout 3 code with the pre order of fallout 4 and I have yet to receive it. I pre ordered fallout 4 almost 2 months ago.

Ez Coop, Nov 19, 2015
  3. BenJMyers
    BenJMyers Guest
    haven't gotten my fallout 3 code yet?

I was spossed to receive a fallout 3 code with the pre order of fallout 4 and I have yet to receive it. I pre ordered fallout 4 almost 2 months ago.

BenJMyers, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
  5. LeClair l10l Win User

Fallout 3 DL code

I pre-ordered fallout 4 on my Xbox one in the game store and didn't even receive the pre order
  6. Lord Ashtoreth Win User

Another "No Fallout 3 Code" Case

Also have not received a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4.
  7. Phillipkey Win User

Haven't received my Fallout 3 code.

Hi. Pre-ordered FO4 and didn't receive my fallout 3 code.
  8. Gr8Bearded1 Win User

Fallout 3 Digital Code (Preordering Fallout 4)

Have yet to receive a code for Fallout 3 after pre-ordering Fallout 4. Anyone know anything?
  9. XxRizob1423xX Win User

fallout 3 code not received

I also pre-ordered fallout 4 july 17th and still have not received fallout 3 code. =[
Thema:

1. Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Pre order fall

2. Buying a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a pre-order: So i was just about to pre order the new DLC for Destiny 2 and its saying, “Contact us at microsoft support, were having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”. Can...
  3. Pre orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre orders: I preordered madden 21 mvp edition on July 3rd. Was it paid yet? I most likely, due to expenses, won't have the money in my account 10 days before release. I hope it was already paid. Thank you....
  4. Pre-order destroy all humans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order destroy all humans: I just bought destroy all humans on the xbox one and in the pre order it says get 48 hour early access when i try to play it. It says sorry you have to wait i see youtube videos already of people...
  5. Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: Dear Gentlemen: I tried to pre-order Microsoft FS2020 from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flight-simulator. But when I input my credit card data, I can't proceed because it wants the...
  6. Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars: I preordered 5 games that where on the list in the fall, and only received credit for 1 of them: South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Preordered October 13th 2017 Wolfenstein II - Preordered...
  7. I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4: no code from my pre-order of fallout 4 5ea3e250-1690-4f57-a543-8cf38e79ae08
  8. Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order: I've purchased the Fall out 4 pre order on the Xbox One on October 2, 2015 on the gamer tag: , and have not received the Fall out 3 code in my messages. I have checked both my console and the...
  9. Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility): I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the Fall Out 3 backward compatibility bonus code for the game. However, his messages delete out of his inbox every 31 days and he...
  10. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing: Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the...