Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3

Discus and support Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here. Gamer tag is Thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xGODDERDEEDSx, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3

Over 10 days and have yet to receive my fallout 3 code, and was told on reddit to post it here.

Gamer tag is

Thank you

:)

xGODDERDEEDSx, Nov 19, 2015
  2. Ez Coop
    Ez Coop Guest
    Fallout 3 download code

I was spossed to receive a fallout 3 code with the pre order of fallout 4 and I have yet to receive it. I pre ordered fallout 4 almost 2 months ago.

Ez Coop, Nov 19, 2015
  3. BenJMyers
    BenJMyers Guest
    haven't gotten my fallout 3 code yet?

I was spossed to receive a fallout 3 code with the pre order of fallout 4 and I have yet to receive it. I pre ordered fallout 4 almost 2 months ago.

BenJMyers, Nov 19, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking here.

Enjoy! Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 :D

Mister Beep, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. Pre order fall out 4 and didn't receive fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Pre order fall

2. bad service on pre-orders

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad service on pre-orders: on the 3th of November I pre-ordered the elite series 2 controller. I was given a delivery date of the 5th. the fifth came and went. no controller. I was checking the ups tracking and noticed the...
  3. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts: I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not...
  4. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son: To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the...
  5. Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to check if a pre-order has had payment taken from account balance or is due near...: I usually have plenty of credit in my MS account for when I want to either pre-order games, or just buy them there and then. But after a misunderstanding the other day, I was informed by somebody...
  6. Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars: I preordered 5 games that where on the list in the fall, and only received credit for 1 of them: South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Preordered October 13th 2017 Wolfenstein II - Preordered...
  7. I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven't received my fall out 3 code from my x one pre-order of fallout 4: no code from my pre-order of fallout 4 5ea3e250-1690-4f57-a543-8cf38e79ae08
  8. Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall out 3 code not sent after purchasing the Fall out 4 pre order: I've purchased the Fall out 4 pre order on the Xbox One on October 2, 2015 on the gamer tag: , and have not received the Fall out 3 code in my messages. I have checked both my console and the...
  9. Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 3 pre-order bonus code (Backward compatibility): I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the Fall Out 3 backward compatibility bonus code for the game. However, his messages delete out of his inbox every 31 days and he...
  10. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing: Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the...