Pre order for elite 2 controller

Discus and support Pre order for elite 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So xbox home screen pushing the pre order available now in uk for the new elite 2 controller, at a hefty £169 with release in 4 Nov. Who's pre... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImpaledGremlin, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Pre order for elite 2 controller

So xbox home screen pushing the pre order available now in uk for the new elite 2 controller, at a hefty £169 with release in 4 Nov.

Who's pre ordering, who else is getting it and is it worth the cash do you think?

I'm not pre ordering or even planning on buying it although I am tempted, might be a xmas present non subtle hint drop to my nearest and dearest lol

:)

ImpaledGremlin, Jul 31, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

I can dream my loving otherhalf may get me one for Christmas lol. Slightly out odd the internal battery but everything else looks amazing and actually like an upgrade. I know 2 people who are pre ordering.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there
    xxxTIMBURYxxx

Just dropping by to let you know that the Elite controller has a different warranty period as compared to a standard controller and that it would be 1 year from date of purchase, so if you're still having an issue with your Elite controller and are
    within that time period, you may wish to go ahead and
    contact Xbox Support
    to see what they can do to help you out.

Hope that this information helps you out and thanks for participating in the the discussion!
  4. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I already have the elite 1 and love it. For me, theres no need to get another controller. I have that, the controller that came with my xbox one x, and a scuf gaming controller. 3 is plenty
  5. Christyna64 Win User

I don't see justifying that kind of price for any controller. Especially after knowing that the Elite 1 controller had so many problems with the buttons breaking. I would rather have a solid controller at a cheap price.
  6. MasTerKi3Z Win User

I could not buy even if I wanted to, this control is not available yet in my region.
Thema:

1. Pre order for elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - Pre order elite

2. Pre-order declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order declined: So on november 4th 2019 , i pre-ordered Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. And when the game actually comes out , the game got declined. And i dont want it anymore, how do i cancel it from trying to charge...
  3. No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo pre-ordenar Resident Evil 3 Remake [Mod translation-I can't pre-order Resident...: Cuando trato de pre-ordenar el juego en la xbox store me salta un cuadro en el que indica que no se puede procesar el pago, al principio creí que se debía a que no tenia el fondo suficiente en la...
  4. I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 back in June and have not...: I Called the 877-696-7786 and they are saying that because I did not order the item to be picked up at a store, my controller would not be delivered until December 23rd which is outrageous. I...
  5. Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Pre-Order Missing Parts: I recently received my Elite Series 2 controller and am do excited to play with it. Upon the unboxing, I found that the original d-pad attachment that looks somewhat like a plus sign (+) was not...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  8. Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack: Hi i wrote with the Microsoft Support before and they send me a Link to you. I Hope you can help me. I have Pre ordered the game gears of war 4 ultimate Edition on 10th September 2016 from...
  9. Didn't Get The Pre-Order Bonus (Brothers To The End Elite Pack) For Gears of War 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Get The Pre-Order Bonus (Brothers To The End Elite Pack) For Gears of War 4: I had pre-ordered Gears of War 4 Collector's Edition + Ultimate Edition July 1st (4 months in advance). I had an issue with my order from Amazon and they had pushed my early access (Oct.7th) to...
  10. Gears of war 4 , Elite Gears/Pre-order Bonus is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 , Elite Gears/Pre-order Bonus is missing: Hey, I preordered Gears of war 4 ultimate Edition from The Microsoft store. I purchased full price, 100€ But I did not get the Bonus. Yes, I Re-installed it, I tried everything. Please fix...