Pre order for elite 2 controller

Discus and support Pre order for elite 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So xbox home screen pushing the pre order available now in uk for the new elite 2 controller, at a hefty £169 with release in 4 Nov. Who's pre... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImpaledGremlin, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Pre order for elite 2 controller

So xbox home screen pushing the pre order available now in uk for the new elite 2 controller, at a hefty £169 with release in 4 Nov.

Who's pre ordering, who else is getting it and is it worth the cash do you think?

I'm not pre ordering or even planning on buying it although I am tempted, might be a xmas present non subtle hint drop to my nearest and dearest lol

:)

ImpaledGremlin, Jul 31, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

I already pre order my elite 2 and yes its going to worth every dollar.

My Elite controller its the only way i want to play games, so i need this version 2.0

Regards!
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I played with it at E3. So here's the thing. Its

1) very expensive

2) the best controller ever made.

If its worth it is subjective.
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

I want Elite v2 controller too. I have Elite controller v1 2x, but every my v1 elite controller have same issue, Grips (peeling off grips).

But i no pre-order v2 Elite controller. I will wait longer time for review.
  5. kRevali Win User

I will have to wait, the grips on my current elite controller fell down and I was pretty dissapointed with how fast the thumb sticks started to not work correctly. also will look at the price once arrives to my country
  6. kev edin Win User

I got the first one on day one . But i think iwill wait a wee bit to see how it works out and fot the price to drop 👍😉
Thema:

1. Pre order for elite 2 controller - Similar Threads - Pre order elite

2. Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order: Hi, so I got a gift card i redeemed it. Then proceeded to use it to help pre-order a game. When it ask me the payment option, it showed both the amount from the gift card and my other payment...
  3. What does it mean to pre order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean to pre order?: I've saw WWE 2K20 this morning on the store. I think I want to pre order this in the near future but does pre order mean that I pay and download them early before launch day? I've done some...
  4. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  5. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  6. Madden 20 pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 pre order: What just happened to my game? It let me start playing the game at 9pm and then it froze... When I shut the app down and restarted it it says I have to wait now and I'm too early... Plus I didn't...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 pre-order for Canada: Hi! I've been waiting for a long time for the new Elite controller, but it doesn't seem to be available for pre-order on the canadian website for now. When will it be?...
  8. Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 didnt get the Pre order Bonus: Brothers to the end Elite gear Pack: Hi i wrote with the Microsoft Support before and they send me a Link to you. I Hope you can help me. I have Pre ordered the game gears of war 4 ultimate Edition on 10th September 2016 from...
  9. Didn't Get The Pre-Order Bonus (Brothers To The End Elite Pack) For Gears of War 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Get The Pre-Order Bonus (Brothers To The End Elite Pack) For Gears of War 4: I had pre-ordered Gears of War 4 Collector's Edition + Ultimate Edition July 1st (4 months in advance). I had an issue with my order from Amazon and they had pushed my early access (Oct.7th) to...
  10. Gears of war 4 , Elite Gears/Pre-order Bonus is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war 4 , Elite Gears/Pre-order Bonus is missing: Hey, I preordered Gears of war 4 ultimate Edition from The Microsoft store. I purchased full price, 100€ But I did not get the Bonus. Yes, I Re-installed it, I tried everything. Please fix...