Pre order issue

Discus and support Pre order issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've pre ordered gears of War 5 ultimate edition edition and monster hunter world ice born and payment has failed, would removing my current payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DieHard101xx, Sep 1, 2019.

1. DieHard101xx
    DieHard101xx Guest

Pre order issue

I've pre ordered gears of War 5 ultimate edition edition and monster hunter world ice born and payment has failed, would removing my current payment method then re-adding it back solve the issue? They've tried to take payment twice and hasn't worked and
    I've spoken to them over the phone

:)

DieHard101xx, Sep 1, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Pre-order issues

Hey Michael,

Sorry to hear about your pre-order, we want to get you on that Prestige and Blackout grind ASAP. We encourage you to visit our
    Xbox Support site in order to setup a call or live chat with one of our representatives.
  3. DieHard101xx Win User

Pre order issue

Thank you problem solved 😊
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pre order issue

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Pre order issue

Glad it worked. Enjoy gaming!
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Are Game Group Reliable For Pre-Orders?

Personally I pre-order stuff in-store to be on the safe side, pre-ordering from the internet can be hit and miss (you either get it or you don't).

I've only pre-ordered one thing from GAME and not had an issue (pre-ordered in-store).
Thema:

Pre order issue

1. Pre order issue - Similar Threads - Pre order issue

2. Torchlight 2 pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Torchlight 2 pre-order issue: So I pre-ordered Torchlight 2 for Xbox One X back in July through Xbox store. Well so far the game hasn't showed up on my downloaded games. I got confirmation that purchase went through. Not sure...
  3. Issues with my pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my pre-order: Last month bought the oreniup edition of MK11, my card was charged for it, it came up on the bill and I payed it not too long after. Thing is, now it says that the payment was not authorized but...
  4. Ace Combat Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ace Combat Pre Order Issue: I purchased Ace Combat 7 with the Pre Order bundle, which included Ace Combat 6 Fires of Liberation. I was told previously that I had to wait a month or so for the code to redeem for Ace Combat 6....
  5. Kingdom Hearts 3 Amazon Pre-Order Bonus Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts 3 Amazon Pre-Order Bonus Issue: So I pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3 last week, and an hour ago I got the prepaid code in my email. The game itself installed/runs fine, but I have a second code for the Dawn Til' Dusk pre-order...
  6. Pre order punch card issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre order punch card issue: I am missing a punch on the Xbox live rewards pre order punch card I pre ordered call of duty ww2 and it's not showing it on Xbox live rewards and it didn't even punch the card for it...
  7. Pre-order issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-order issues: I preordered black ops 4 a little over a month ago and when i went to play it, it states, "To play this, you'll need to buy it." then i followed the steps to my payment and billing, proceeded to...
  8. Street Fighter 30th Anniversary pre-order bonus issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Street Fighter 30th Anniversary pre-order bonus issue: Hello everyone, I pre-ordered the Street Fighter Anniversary from my local store and got the 2 codes as per the pre-order bonus for Ultra Street Fighter 4, the backwards compatible version....
  9. SF 30 anniversary collection pre order code issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SF 30 anniversary collection pre order code issues: Not sure if anyone is having the same issue I am. I preordered street fighter 30th anniversary collection, it arrived today and I was emailed the bonus codes for SFIV and STIV arcade edition but...
  10. Pre-order issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order issues: Dear xbox the account dead Herobrine9 pre-ordered the game Hello Neighbor I always use the account when the game came out it would not let me play it. I need to know why it won’t let me play....