Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

Discus and support Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S.Grimmer, Oct 8, 2019.

1. S.Grimmer
    S.Grimmer Guest

I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ??

Thanks

:)

S.Grimmer, Oct 8, 2019
  2. S.Grimmer Win User

He is suppose to get 2 a week and he hasnt had any this week, it runs monday to sunday so not long left before he lose them ???
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

I think there was problems but I'm sure it was solved try waiting a few more days if not then try contacting EA
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello S.Grimmer,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your son is not receiving an in-game promotion for FIFA 20. The ambassador, XS1CkSk1LLZX94, is correct in recommending to reach out to
    EA support. This is a promotion that they are offering through their game so they will be able to provide support and/or information for it. We hope this information helps!
  5. S.Grimmer Win User

Yes i did buy him the ultimate edition
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Did you buy him the Ultimate edition? Otherwise there won't be two free packs.
Thema:

1. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ?? - Similar Threads - Pre order FIFA

2. I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition: I pre ordered Fifa 20 the champions league edition so i can get the early access like i always do & i also have EA access. It wont let me play or load into it it says i’ve come to early for when i...
  3. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  4. Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]: Bonjour j'ai précommande fifa 20 édition ultimate le 25 juin 2019 et ce jour 14 septembre 2019 je n'ai toujours pas été prélevé du montant de la commande ça me met que c'est toujours en attente...
  5. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...
  6. Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-order: I can't buy FIFA 20 Pre-Order Because when i click a button to buy in Fifa 19 i have "There was a check out error. (3)" Error, In Microsoft Store i can buy normally, but I wanna 10% discount...
  7. Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order FIFA 20 for son's birthday: I want to pre-order FIFA 20 (download) for my son (who is an adult), for his birthday. Can I do that from my own Microsoft account or do I need to log into his one? Can I preorder it now, but not...
  8. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  9. I PRE-ORDER FIFA 19 I PLAY IT AND NOW I CAN NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I PRE-ORDER FIFA 19 I PLAY IT AND NOW I CAN NOT: THE PAST JULY 31 PRE ORDENE FIFA 19, WHEN IT CAME OUT THE ADVANCE ACCESS SEPTEMBER 25 ... PLAY IT WITHOUT PROBLEMS ... AND SO DURING DAYS, TODAY JUST 28 SEPTEMBER THAT THE GAME EXIT, WHEN I TRY TO...
  10. Pre-ordering FIFA 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 19: I pre-ordered FIFA 19 on 8/30, I assumed the payment went through right away considering my Xbox One started downloading FIFA 19 right away. Last week I received a message from Xbox Live saying...