Pre order problems

Discus and support Pre order problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered 2k21 but I want to cancel it, when I go to cancel it it says "payment failed, pay by September 3rd" but its already installed on my xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Serpyderpy, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Serpyderpy
    Serpyderpy Guest

Pre order problems

I pre ordered 2k21 but I want to cancel it, when I go to cancel it it says "payment failed, pay by September 3rd" but its already installed on my xbox, did I get charged or not? I know theres money on the card so i know ill get charged for the game when
    it actually comes out but I want to cancel the order, how do I do it?

:)

Serpyderpy, Aug 27, 2020
  2. MrSmoofy74 Win User

Comment in this post if you have had your xbox 360 for 5 year or more with no problems

I pre-ordered and had the original xbox with no problems then I had the xbox360 pre order original with no problems then then slim now and zero problems.
  3. DJ L A Beats Win User

i need you help please

The Pre-order for Destiny: Rise of Iron has just went live. you should have no problem pre-ordering now.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

Pre-order problems

80$ is not enough microsoft charge taxes based on your payment and billing address so you have around 85$ in account to complete the purchase
  5. twitchliquidskullssk Win User

Pre order problem

Thank you for your help didn’t know that and did check and said failed so now I know the problem
  6. Subwayuk Win User

Pre order problems

Hi Doomguy593! Are you pre-ordering through the Xbox site? If so, then scroll down to the bottom of the page. In the left hand corner if it says "English (United States)" then click on it, this will take you to a new page with a list of countries.

At the bottom of the "Europe" column, select United Kingdom - English, this will take you back to the previous page but it should now be in pounds and pence. Oh and don't forget to sign in as well!

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Pre order problems

1. Pre order problems - Similar Threads - Pre order problems

2. For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For a horizon 5 standard edition Pre order problem: Hi, I have game pass but I want to play horizon 5 early and I had Pre installed the game from game pass but when I tried to Pre order it it said oops so I restarted my console and it’s now saying...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Pre-Ordering Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Pre-Ordering Problem: So, a couple of months ago I preordered the premium edition of Forza Horizon 5, all was going smoothly until recently the ATM ate the card. The card got canceled and we got given a new one. But...
  4. Pre order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order problem: So I pre ordered nba 2k22 for $100 And now it’s saying I have to buy it again why someone please help I’m on current gen btw a9cd141c-435c-45e0-beec-1dade6c36fe3
  5. Pre-ordering Forza Horizon 5 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering Forza Horizon 5 problem: Hello everyone! Recently I started having problem while trying to pre-order Forza Horizon 5, problem being that when I try to confirm it it says:" Oops, not sure what happened here. Try again...
  6. problème de précommande[Translation-pre-order problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    problème de précommande[Translation-pre-order problem]: bonjour jais vraiment besoin d'aide ça fait déj 3 jour que je tente de précommander watch dogs légion ultimate sur console xbox one et a chaque fois il me dise ( OUPS. Nous ne savons pas ce qu'ils...
  7. Pre order problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order problems: Im trying to pre order call of duty cold war ultimate edition but it keeps saying "oops not sure what happend there try again" 34cf9899-ba36-493c-9b49-e2c054eb61c2
  8. Xbox All Access pre-order problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access pre-order problems: Thought I got through on the pre-order for the Series X All Access, went through the credit app got approved, and was on the checkout screen. Microsoft store said the credit payment wasn't...
  9. Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.: Trying to pre-order the ultimate edition and keep saying Microsoft is having trouble processing my payment. I definitely have enough money in my account and I was able to buy 200 COD points so...
  10. Pre-Order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order problem: I tried pre-ordering the "Beyond Light" DLC expansion for destiny 2, and it gives me an error saying this "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." Is...