Pre - Order Transaction Error

Discus and support Pre - Order Transaction Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DEFI Fiery
    DEFI Fiery Guest

I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said Microsoft Store was having issues with the order and I thought
    nothing of it because I still seen Shadow Keep in my downloads. But here recently it came out and i'm unable to use the content that I had bought. Could I get some help with this issue please? If I need to give any evidence of purchase I will.

:)

DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DEFI Fiery,

Thanks for the update with your reply. If you've checked your purchase history in your Microsoft account, and you see declined next to your pre-order for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, then this means that when the system attempted to charge your payment method
    that you set up when you made the pre-order, it was unable to charge the amount for the game.

When you make a pre-order, using a credit/debit card for the future purchase, a hold is put on the amount but you are not charged for the game until about 10 days prior to the release. If the amount is not available on your card to charge, then it will result
    in a declined status. If you used account credit only to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. For more information regarding this, I recommend our support article entitled Pre-order
    Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store

I would further recommend contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat should you have any further questions regarding the billing process or what may have happened to the transaction. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools
    to assist more directly with any billing or account issues.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more.

Please let us know the results!
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ ( display all dates and contents )

>

If you see any past due / over due, please pay your bill.

If you see Destiny 2 Shadow Keep without remarks , all is fine. Now to get the content on your Xbox , please uninstall all add-ons from destiny 2, then re-install all add-ons ( select destiny 2 tile , click menu button then manage and finally re-install
    all add-ons ). Wait 100% before trying to play.

If you dont see destiny 2 listed , and no charge on your credit card, make the purchase again once.

Hope it help.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    DEFI Fiery
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. DEFI Fiery Win User

What it says is Declined in bold red letters. Although I will try uninstalling all the other add-ons as well. Thank you for replying though, and I will try to reply with the results.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

Hello Thorsil,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in cancelling your pre-order for Monster Hunter World: Icebourne so that you may purchase the digital deluxe version. You should be able to cancel you pre-order from your

transaction history in the Microsoft website
    . We recommend locating the pre-order in the list of transaction and attempting to cancel the pre-order from there. Once the pre-order has been canceled, you can go ahead and pre-order the digital deluxe version
    of Icebourne. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Pre - Order Transaction Error - Similar Threads - Pre Order Transaction

2. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order: Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some...
  3. Unable to get on my pre-ordered game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to get on my pre-ordered game: I pre-ordered F1 2020 and purcahsed the schumacher dlc too which cost an extra £10 to allow me to play the game 3 days early and some livery for the cars. Even though other people are able to get...
  4. i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't re install an unninstalled game (pre ordered): hi, i hope someone can help me with this: i pre ordered spongebob battle for bikini bottom rehydrated two months ago, but today when i tried to play it, i received this message "To play this,...
  5. I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .: In june 9th i preorderd cyberpunk2077 n it got canceld . Id like to find out how and why it did 24529f20-c821-4f2e-a12c-e58fc241deb7
  6. Pre-orders labelled incorrectly in my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Pre-orders labelled incorrectly in my games and apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/NikolajCole [link] [comments]
  7. Pre-ordering Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering Problems: I've been trying for days to digitally pre-order Spongebob Sqarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated, but every time I try to finish the purchase, it tells me there was an issue. I have...
  8. Ac valhalla pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac valhalla pre order: When will the ac valhalla be able to pre-order in the Microsoft store fad712c7-05d0-46a7-9be5-6a24b629268b
  9. Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordering Xbox Series X using (Microsoft Account): Hi there, I just wanted to know if it's possible to pre-order the Xbox Series X console using my Microsoft account balance or do I strictly have to use a credit/debit card....
  10. Cancelling a digital pre order that I have already been charged for

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelling a digital pre order that I have already been charged for: I have been through most of the question and answer pages on the microsoft websites and Its telling me to go on order history and cancel it... there is no such button do do with ammending my...