Pre - Order Transaction Error

Discus and support Pre - Order Transaction Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DEFI Fiery
    DEFI Fiery Guest

I had bought the pre order pack for Shadow Keep for Destiny 2 and the purchase had went smoothly.... or so I had thought. It seemed fine the for the longest time but about a week ago it said Microsoft Store was having issues with the order and I thought
    nothing of it because I still seen Shadow Keep in my downloads. But here recently it came out and i'm unable to use the content that I had bought. Could I get some help with this issue please? If I need to give any evidence of purchase I will.

:)

DEFI Fiery, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi DEFI Fiery,

Thanks for the update with your reply. If you've checked your purchase history in your Microsoft account, and you see declined next to your pre-order for Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, then this means that when the system attempted to charge your payment method
    that you set up when you made the pre-order, it was unable to charge the amount for the game.

When you make a pre-order, using a credit/debit card for the future purchase, a hold is put on the amount but you are not charged for the game until about 10 days prior to the release. If the amount is not available on your card to charge, then it will result
    in a declined status. If you used account credit only to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. For more information regarding this, I recommend our support article entitled Pre-order
    Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store

I would further recommend contacting Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat should you have any further questions regarding the billing process or what may have happened to the transaction. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools
    to assist more directly with any billing or account issues.

I hope that this information helps you out a bit more.

Please let us know the results!
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ ( display all dates and contents )

>

If you see any past due / over due, please pay your bill.

If you see Destiny 2 Shadow Keep without remarks , all is fine. Now to get the content on your Xbox , please uninstall all add-ons from destiny 2, then re-install all add-ons ( select destiny 2 tile , click menu button then manage and finally re-install
    all add-ons ). Wait 100% before trying to play.

If you dont see destiny 2 listed , and no charge on your credit card, make the purchase again once.

Hope it help.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    DEFI Fiery
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. DEFI Fiery Win User

What it says is Declined in bold red letters. Although I will try uninstalling all the other add-ons as well. Thank you for replying though, and I will try to reply with the results.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

Hello Thorsil,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in cancelling your pre-order for Monster Hunter World: Icebourne so that you may purchase the digital deluxe version. You should be able to cancel you pre-order from your

transaction history in the Microsoft website
    . We recommend locating the pre-order in the list of transaction and attempting to cancel the pre-order from there. Once the pre-order has been canceled, you can go ahead and pre-order the digital deluxe version
    of Icebourne. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Pre - Order Transaction Error - Similar Threads - Pre Order Transaction

2. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  3. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  4. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  5. Pre-order Gift Receiver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Gift Receiver: So just like the title reads, I recently went on my installed games and noticed I was gifted Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® Breakpoint Gold edition which included the base game, the Year 1 Pass, and a...
  6. TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TLDR; My Pre-Order Cancelled and I spent money. Now it says it was declined when I checked...: So basically, I purchased Code:Vein back in July and definitely had the money on my card, and checked the purchase back on the 9th. The game and all of it's components were downloaded because the...
  7. Outer Wilds now showing as “pre-ordered”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Wilds now showing as “pre-ordered”: I’ve been playing outer wilds for about a week, all of a sudden today it tells me, “You’re too early” and tells me to check for a release date on the xbox store. Its obviously already released. I...
  8. Pre Order Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Game: If i pre order FIFA 20 ultimate edition, it has got a early release date but do you receive it through the post or does it get downloaded to his x box ?? Thanks 00b3641c-8c0a-48aa-b6a5-094e85bcb942
  9. I pre-ordered the same game twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the same game twice: Hi. I purchased FIFA20 standard edition as a pre-order about a month ago. In the meantime I forgot I did that so I pre-ordered another version of FIFA20 (more expensive) and I was charged for...
  10. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...