Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card

Discus and support Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Ive preordered the xbox box series x, payment has not been taken yet i believe this happens 10 days before shipping, anyway my question is IF i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zayeer, Oct 17, 2020.

1. zayeer
    zayeer Guest

Hello,

Ive preordered the xbox box series x, payment has not been taken yet i believe this happens 10 days before shipping, anyway my question is IF i add money to my Microsoft account balance using a Xbox gift card, when the money for this pre-order is taken will
    this Microsoft account balance be used first over my credit card?

Even though the payment method used when placing the preorder was my CC, do they first take money that is in the Microsoft account balance...

Thanks

:)

zayeer, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yeah, you can change your payment method, but they won't automatically take anything from your Microsoft account balance unless you do so.
  3. zayeer Win User

However, they allow you to change the payment method...
  4. Smwutches Win User

No. They will only take fund from your account balance if you chose that when you made the purchase.
  5. zayeer Win User

So if i top-up my Microsoft account balance with the correct amount using xbox gift cards, then click the change payment method link on the order page will then the option to choose the Microsoft account balance appear in the drop down??
  6. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Pre ordering Series X with gift cards

Just to add. expiration for gift cards (money) is 90 days.
Thema:

1. Pre-order Xbox Series X using Gift Card - Similar Threads - Pre order Series

2. Xbox Series X pre-order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X pre-order: I preorderd xbone series x on the first day they came out through MS. Any idea how this will arrve? Mailed out not the 10th, here by the 10th? Do i have to drive to bills house and pick it up?...
  3. Xbox series X pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X pre-order: When will I be charge for my pre-order of the Xbox X series? ce0ecfaf-e457-4ed9-a8fd-30dbe77ec679
  4. Series x pre-order delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x pre-order delivery: I was able to preorder a series x console when they first came available to do so. I can not find anything at all in regards to the shipping of the console, specifically i am wanting to know if my...
  5. Series X pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series X pre order: Hi I was wondering when my account will be charged for the series X. I pre ordered it via your store on the morning of the preorder opening up. It says I will be charged when it's dispatched but...
  6. When will Series X pre orders arrive from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Series X pre orders arrive from Microsoft?: I am curious, will the expected day of arrival be different for everyone depending on location? The email says expected day of arrival is Nov 10th, but I don't know if that's true. I am not sure...
  7. Is it possible to get the Xbox Series X on launch day without a pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it possible to get the Xbox Series X on launch day without a pre-order?: I did not pre-order the Xbox Series X when pre-orders became available-- will I be able to sign up for All Access on November 10th and get one? 427084f9-c0ee-4df5-8ffd-9399fb584f9e
  8. Xbox series X Pre Order Cancelled by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Pre Order Cancelled by Microsoft: I pre ordered a xbox series x on September 22nd, but then a couple weeks ago I received an email from microsoft saying they were unable to process my order and they would cancel the order for me....
  9. Xbox Series X Pre Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Pre Order: I pre-order my series x like 5-10 minutes after the pre-orders went live and have the confirmation email and everything. When I would look at purchase history on the Microsoft store it would come...
  10. Xbox Series X Pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X Pre order: Hi everyone, like alot of people on the morning of the Series launch I scrambled to get mine pre ordered and was very happy to fall back asleep knowing I had pre ordered one or so I thought. When...