Pre-order

Discus and support Pre-order in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, so I got a gift card i redeemed it. Then proceeded to use it to help pre-order a game. When it ask me the payment option, it showed both the amount... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HowlingHawk817, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Pre-order

Hi, so I got a gift card i redeemed it. Then proceeded to use it to help pre-order a game. When it ask me the payment option, it showed both the amount from the gift card and my other payment option which was my paypal. Then later on I see that, the gift
    card hadn't been used and im worried that it didnt use the gift card.

:)

HowlingHawk817, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

It takes 96 hours for pre-orders to reflect on the website, and you must pre-order 3 titles to be eligible for the new promotion. Subsequently, you had to have pre-ordered the games during the promotional period in order to be eligible for the reward. If
    you pre-ordered prior to January 1st, 2017 then the pre-order is not eligible for the current promotion.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

BF 3 Limited Edition Details

pre ordered mine today figured, id pre order it that way ill def get whatever pre order bonuses there are
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

do you get the perorder bonuses or otehr exclusive for xbox one backwards games if you had them before

You only get pre order bonuses by pre-ordering certain games. By pre-order I mean ordering them before the game is released. It is not possible to pre-order a game that is already out which would be the case for all backwards compatible games.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
  6. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Xbox one Pre-order achievement

I would believe that all pre-orders will get that achievement as long as you pre-ordered it; no matter where you pre-order it from.
Thema:

Pre-order

1. Pre-order - Similar Threads - Pre order

2. Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Elite Controller Pre-Order Shipping Address Can't Be Changed?: After over an hour of attempting to get my Xbox Elite controller pre-order's shipping address changed, Braeden at Microsoft has informed me of some pretty absurd things. - Microsoft Store...
  3. Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards for pre-order game purchase not available????: I pre-ordered "Borderlands 3" and obviously could not play it until September 13 - in effect equal to a September 13 purchase. WHY exclude loyal customers from the Microsoft Rewards 6,000 point...
  4. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  5. Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 ultimate édition précommande [Mod Translation - Fifa 20 ultimate pre-order edition]: Bonjour j'ai précommande fifa 20 édition ultimate le 25 juin 2019 et ce jour 14 septembre 2019 je n'ai toujours pas été prélevé du montant de la commande ça me met que c'est toujours en attente...
  6. Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive pre order the xbox one x gears bundle: My question is will i get the dlc terminator ? 41d8e473-cb33-4a93-a629-ecf9458aa6ed
  7. Pre Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order: I pre ordered Nascar Heat 4 about a month ago and it released this morning at 12 a.m. but it isnt showing up in my hames and apps. d90199af-6df7-4d7a-8eb6-b8e64c70adf5
  8. Can you license transfer pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you license transfer pre order: Can you license transfer pre order games f70e542c-4d94-41f6-a773-47f81b6870a3
  9. Can’t pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t pre order: I cant pre order destiny 2 shadowkeep 3565ca7f-a035-4a72-a939-6bb4a773ef32
  10. Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?: If I pre-order FIFA 20 champion edition, is the only option is to get through download on my account and play? Could I get it as a disc and get it delivered at the same day as the download is made...