pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

Discus and support pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cactus Jon 5, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Cactus Jon 5
    Cactus Jon 5 Guest

pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

To whom it may concern,

I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the problem it would be greatly appreciated. I have always done my buisness with
    Xbox and im not asking for anything free all i want is to enjoy the game with my son on his account and your services

thank you very much

Aaron [mod removed]

:)

Cactus Jon 5, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Flymonkey102 Win User

3. {Parity} Win User

4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Cactus Jon 5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with your son's account.

The link
    that the ambassador provided is a great way to ensure that the home console feature is set up correctly. Do you see an error message or error code when your son tries to launch the game? Are you referring to the backwards compatible game of Call
    of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. DeathlyWK Win User

What did you pre-order? hardened or Carepackage edition? Message below!

I have pre-ordered Hardened Edition, was thinking about Care Package Edition but do not really need the remote vehicle. I have ordered the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty games since Modern Warfare 2.
  6. codybrown8 Win User

Modern warfare

My call of duty: modern warfare game still isnt working i bought the disk version and it says the beta was pre ordered still and i really want to play
Thema:

1. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son - Similar Threads - pre ordered call

2. I pre ordered Call of duty ww2

in XBoX Rewards
    I pre ordered Call of duty ww2: I pre ordered Cod ww2 and didnt get the reward from xbox rewards. Can someone help? [img] d9a7445a-b7da-4be1-8219-b17dfd2dc242
  3. pre ordered call of duty ww2 didnt get any points for it

in XBoX Rewards
    pre ordered call of duty ww2 didnt get any points for it: O preordered COD WW2 the deluxe edition ($99) I know I only get the punchard points if I get all 3 punches, but with my live rewards I should get 4% back on purchases will that not show up until...
  4. hey so I pre ordered Call of Duty back in august and never received my beta code for it. Can ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    hey so I pre ordered Call of Duty back in august and never received my beta code for it. Can ...: hey so I pre ordered Call of Duty back in august and never received my beta code for it. Can you help me out? I ordered the most expensive call of duty so I'm assuming I should be able to get the...
  5. Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty WW 2 pre-order problems: So I had pre-order cod ww 2 but i did not receive some of the pre-order bonuses i ave not receive like the zombie camo and division pack and my unlock token?? 0eb5c7c6-fb68-484e-a6d5-939db2d86d9e
  6. Call of duty pre order refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty pre order refund: I want a refund as I want to pre order the digital deluxe version instead. But I can't figure out how to do it cf0d1a37-4f89-4ede-912a-933ea6dded94
  7. Call of Duty WWII pre-order does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty WWII pre-order does not work: I have downloaded and it shows installed. I launch it and it says "your to early" and it redirects me back to the store. I have restarted and logged back in. Same thing. It takes me in a loop...
  8. I pre ordered call of duty world at war 2 Do i get the game too when it comes out and the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered call of duty world at war 2 Do i get the game too when it comes out and the ...: pre ordered cod ww2 What do i get with it Game,private beta and ? Do i have to pay anymore when the game comes out 9b7a0aeb-6df6-404e-8d1f-e78170e8a1f5
  9. Call of duty pre order content not linked to xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty pre order content not linked to xbox account: Hi I got th e pre order content "Bullethawk Personalization pack" from my pre order I redeemed the code but its not linked to my xbox account so I can't download it from my xbox one. can someone...
  10. Problem With Call of Duty Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem With Call of Duty Pre-Order: I recently downloaded/pre-ordered the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Bundle that includes Call of duty Modern Warfare Remastered. These games are available now to play now. So I went ahead with my...