Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt

Discus and support Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonioIbanez, Apr 30, 2020.

1. TonioIbanez
    TonioIbanez Guest

I purchased the Pre-Order MW2 Remastered bundle and have all the gear for Modern Warfare and Have the game installed on my Xbox one and even see the transaction in my bank account but am Unable to play because the store says I have not purchased the game
    yet, what should I do?

:)

TonioIbanez, Apr 30, 2020
  2. ChristopheJolicoeur Win User

MW2 remastered purchase problem

Purchased COD MW2 remastered through the modern warfare store today and it won't register that I bought it in game. None of the items included in the pack are showing up and when I try to look at it it gets stuck on a screen that says "purchasing". Any ideas?
    Same here but different, my COD MW2 Remastered is downloaded and ready. But something’s wrong, my items won’t show up, when i look at the bundle in the store. It’s says « Buy bundle 26.99$ ». Kinda weird, i already bought the bundle with COD MW2 Remastered
    but the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle is already downloaded. I tried redownloading it but the items never appear. Any ideas or ways to fix it?
  3. AugustFodor Win User

Have not received content I’ve payed for!

I two have a similar problem except i have pre ordered the mw2 pack in the mw store i had gotten the UDT skin for mw and i have not gotten mw2 remastered is this just me or are there others with this problem
  4. JUMPIERSTATUE99 Win User

Mw2 campaign pack from modern warfare

The MW2 Remastered game is a Pre-Order item. Its unavailable to play until April, 30th. You should be able to find it in under your downloads.
  5. ZenKiller08 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare UDT ghost bundle still not fixed?

Activision tweeted about getting this fixed ASAP. I hope they come out with a fix soon as a lot of people are wanting this bundle after pre-ordering MW2
  6. xXZomb1eSlayeRx Win User

Call of duty mw

I have a similar question I bought mw2 remastered to get a ghost skin in mw I paid for it and it said when purchased you will receive the bundle instantly but I have not received my bundle.
Thema:

1. Pre-Ordered MW2 Remastered Bundle but still says I didnt - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered MW2

2. Pre Ordered Twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Twice: I pre-ordered MW2 twice. First time through regular MW, the second time was through the store. I was trying to install everything early. It let me buy it twice, the same vault edition both times....
  3. Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa23 Ultimate Edition purchased on pre order not showing up in Microsoft Store: I purchased Fifa23 on pre order months ago. Transactions show up in my account as all paid. However, all editions indicate I have to buy again rather giving option to install in the Store and no...
  4. I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I no longer own my pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition: I pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition on the 16th August to make sure that I would have all the bonuses for when the game came out. I ordered on the Microsoft website as I was not home. I bought...
  5. Pre order Bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Bonus: Hello guys! I bought (pre order) MW2 Vault pack on Xbox series x! I didn’t receive the gifts such as Red team, ghost, Judgment etc! Anyone who knows what’s going on?? How can I solve the problem??...
  6. Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mw2 pre order through mw19 store?: I pre ordered mw2 through the mw19 store I want to cancel my pre order it's not showing up in my xbox pre orders as wasn't ordered through there how do I cancel? c572394d-4d9c-4fae-a66a-c8e0854f07f7
  7. Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to pre order MW2. "Give it another try- Something went wrong. DCAT-ResourceNotFound"??: I've never seen this issue before in 16 years of gaming on Xbox. I'm trying to pre order MW2 to play the beta tomorrow, but I cannot purchase the game. I've tried a few times today and nothing is...
  8. Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vault edition Call of duty MW2 pre-ordered: Ordered the vault edition with the pre installs done .. is that all I need to do to have access to the beta on the 22nd ? Or is there a separate beta or code o need to be looking for ?? I never...
  9. I pre ordered mw2 vault edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    I pre ordered mw2 vault edition: i pre orderd it the refunded it because i received nothing i got no money back were is it 22b6e4f7-7112-4117-ae18-1c4307150c6c
  10. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...