pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

Discus and support pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Azzaraz, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM.

1. Azzaraz
    Azzaraz Guest

pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod
    Removed-Personal Information]
    L: .i purchased the black dog under the gmail account but when
    I log in the game it logs me as Exteriortuna116 Not Scoredferret675 even though i'm using my gmail account .i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with my gmail account and it still reconizes me as ExteriorTuna116 rather then ScoredFerret675. Is there anyway
    to transfer the items to ExteriorTuna116? the response i got from the support team is this

Hello again,

Installing Sea of Thieves on a different hard-drive doesn't assign you different gamer-tag. I think there is something wrong with your account settings. We aren't able to transfer account rights from one
    to another however, maybe Xbox support can help you for merging these two, accessing the other account or at least guide you since we don't have control over accounts.

Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

:)

Thema:

1. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not... - Similar Threads - pre ordered game

2. i cant play the games i pre-ordered

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play the games i pre-ordered: i pre-ordered some games but its not letting me play them 217da358-8fc0-44a8-92d0-a0fb306e4399
  3. Impossible to buy pre order game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Impossible to buy pre order game: Impossible to buy the pre order nba2k19 on the store and it will be active next friday. I know that an incident exist on the store. Have you got a resolution date or some details about the...
  4. We should get black ops 4 pre order for free with the game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    We should get black ops 4 pre order for free with the game pass: why not have cod black ops 4 when u have the game pass like nobody should pay $100 for a pre order but I don’t care about that so we all should get the game pass 14 day free trial and be able to...
  5. Pre order for digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order for digital games: I recently pre ordered Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe edition from the microsoft marketplace. The game is released on october 12th (10/12/18). Does anyone know when it releases, like is it at midnight...
  6. Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I need to buy the pre order version of the game on the xbox store?: I recently bought Fallout 76 and I'm not getting any notification for getting access to the beta. I checked the store and there was the Fallout 76 I bought, and one that said "Fallout 76...
  7. Pre-ordered a game but my Order History says my Payment failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered a game but my Order History says my Payment failed: Hi there! I have encountered a bit of a problem regarding the Pre-ordering of a game. On June 15th I preordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season Pre-order for €23.99 by...
  8. Pre ordering Xbox one games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering Xbox one games: So i have just pre ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition. After i have “made the purchase” i cannot remove the debit card off my xbox. I would like to know why and if there is a way to get the...
  9. Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?: Hi, i wanted to pre-order read dead redemption 2 but i only want downloadable digital game and not physical dvd. pre-ordering the game from this link: Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One -...
  10. Games Pre ordering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Pre ordering: Hi, Perhaps a silly question but I am getting a Xbox one x in August and want to Pre order a game now even though I don't have a console yet, I have a account from when I used to have an Xbox....