pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

Discus and support pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Azzaraz, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Azzaraz
    Azzaraz Guest

pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not...

My Black dog items does not show in my vanity chest in Sea of Theives.I have 2 Microsoft log in, [Mod Removed-Personal Information] and [Mod
    Removed-Personal Information]
    L: .i purchased the black dog under the gmail account but when
    I log in the game it logs me as Exteriortuna116 Not Scoredferret675 even though i'm using my gmail account .i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it with my gmail account and it still reconizes me as ExteriorTuna116 rather then ScoredFerret675. Is there anyway
    to transfer the items to ExteriorTuna116? the response i got from the support team is this

Hello again,

Installing Sea of Thieves on a different hard-drive doesn't assign you different gamer-tag. I think there is something wrong with your account settings. We aren't able to transfer account rights from one
    to another however, maybe Xbox support can help you for merging these two, accessing the other account or at least guide you since we don't have control over accounts.

Thank you for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

:)

Azzaraz, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

1. pre ordered the game Sea of thieves awhile ago..with the black dog pack and it's not... - Similar Threads - pre ordered game

2. If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual...: thank you for responding if you do so 6774e0c4-d70a-4cc0-8fc1-790b781dcb08
  3. Pre ordering games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering games: I pre ordered gears 5 and it isn’t showing up in my games and apps f6cacc69-e7ae-44a5-aa9e-8f90b366d883
  4. How to get Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre Order with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get Gears 5 Ultimate Edition Pre Order with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal which boosted my gold and game pass subs to December 2020. On the official Gears 5 web and from Microsoft, it says that the game pass includes the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order: So just recently went to the xbox store home page to see what was new. And at the top i saw that if you pre order Mortal Kombat 11 you would get one month of Xbox Game Pass and a dlc character for...
  6. Gifting pre-ordered games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifting pre-ordered games: Hi i was curious if it was somehow possible to gift a game that us currently only available for pre-order? This would be a great help c8ee3ea6-4af4-4696-a343-62211dff54d7
  7. Pre Ordered Game Concern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered Game Concern: I recently sent out a request to change my security info and i am now in the 30 wait period. I am also aware that i can’t make any purchases on my xbox in the store. Well prior to me requesting...
  8. Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order bonus' not showing up on backwards compatible games: Hey my problem happened after I loaded halo reach on my xbox one and said something like " load last time logging in on this xbox" or "load last load on other xbox" I hit A on the second option...
  9. i cant play the games i pre-ordered

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play the games i pre-ordered: i pre-ordered some games but its not letting me play them 217da358-8fc0-44a8-92d0-a0fb306e4399
  10. Pre order for digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order for digital games: I recently pre ordered Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe edition from the microsoft marketplace. The game is released on october 12th (10/12/18). Does anyone know when it releases, like is it at midnight...