Pre-Ordering Digital Downloaded Games Over Disks

Discus and support Pre-Ordering Digital Downloaded Games Over Disks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I was curious if you are able to pre-order digitally downloaded games on the XBox One. I would like to pre-order Thief 4 for the extra bank heist... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Original Vyl, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Original Vyl
    Original Vyl Guest

Hi, I was curious if you are able to pre-order digitally downloaded games on the XBox One. I would like to pre-order Thief 4 for the extra bank heist mission, but I would prefer to have the downloaded version of it rather then grabbing the disk at a retail
    store.

Thanks.

:)

Original Vyl, Feb 18, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox one digital download problem.

yup as stated above.. you can install of disk than do the digital purchase and the "digital license will still hold true.. i did this with bf4.. i had the disk because of day1 pre order/launch when i got ea access/the vault games i got it as a full digital no disk required and the digital code took over i now dont need the disk at all.

sc_shark, Feb 18, 2014
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox Downloadable Games Coming to Retail.

gamestop offers in store purchases with digital download..

i am not 100% certin how it works.. if a code is attached to the game as a direct download or if gives you microsoft cash and you than buy the game...

either way as long as its purchased thru gamestop pre order you will get the codes for the exclusive content.. destiny for example i pre ordered it at gamestop and am getting the download version so i wont have to put a disk in but i still get the gear/guns that a pre order gets(comes as a code on receipt like normal)

sc_shark, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Pre-Ordering Digital Downloaded Games Over Disks

I don't believe that there is a pre-order for the on-demand version, but then again you don't have to wait in line to get them on the day they're released with on-demand either. You just pay and download on day one.

HyruleBalverine, Feb 18, 2014
  5. PEPE GAMER PR Win User

Black ops 4

if you have digital pre order you will never have the disk because it is digital and it is downloaded to your console.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

I don't believe that there is a pre-order for the on-demand version, but then again you don't have to wait in line to get them on the day they're released with on-demand either. You just pay and download on day one.
  7. WHlTE KNIGHT Win User

So... Sony have started allowing digital game pre-orders for PS4

Pre ordering digital (overpaying for the "privilege" aswell) makes no sense to me. Its not like they will run out of copies and you can start playing the games as they download anyway.

Disks will be cheaper and you can still trade them in.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

Pre ordered south park fractured but whole and didnt get free stick of truth download

Did you pre-order the game as a digital download, or the physical disc version?

For digital download pre-orders, the code should be immediately sent to you after you pre-order.

For physical game pre-orders, the code will be included with the actual game at launch date.

Source:
    support.ubi.com/.../000025147
  9. gippetto33 Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse preorder bonus DLC not working.

I digitally downloaded Dragon ball xenoverse with the pre-order but the bonuses won't show up in my game. Does any one know how to activate the pre-order bonus for the digital download?
Thema:

1. Pre-Ordering Digital Downloaded Games Over Disks - Similar Threads - Pre Ordering Digital

2. Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus: I did not receive the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Digital Pre-Order Bonus. Please tell me when it will be available. 2bbb6bf1-72db-498e-a43b-e3f967619bf4
  3. Pre order for digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order for digital games: I recently pre ordered Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe edition from the microsoft marketplace. The game is released on october 12th (10/12/18). Does anyone know when it releases, like is it at midnight...
  4. Xbox Digital Pre-Orders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Digital Pre-Orders: I recently made some game pre-orders on the Xbox store and Ive tried everything I can think of to try and find proof of the purchases. Does anyone know how all the charges for pre-orders work? Any...
  5. I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition. I went to redeem code and it just ...: I pre-ordered destiny 2 forsaken digital deluxe edition and went onto my xbox to the store to redeem the code. It just gave me an $80 gift card. I then go onto the microsoft store on my computer...
  6. When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will Dakar 18 be available for pre-order (Digital Download): Hey everyone, Any idea when this game will be available for pre-order? Just do not want to have a disc version and also do not want to miss out on the Ari Vatanen pre-order bonus. I asked the...
  7. Grip: Combat Racing (rollcage). Digital Pre order available soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grip: Combat Racing (rollcage). Digital Pre order available soon?: Hi. The release trailer for the above game "Grip" has been out some time. The xbox release date is confirmed, and the game is available as a disc for preorder from all good retailers. I am...
  8. Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the digital pre-order for no mans sky?!: Why can we not pre-order no mans sky digital edition from xbox''s market place? The only pre-orders available atm are for the DICS versions from various retailers that are NOT microsoft's store....
  9. Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does pre-order for Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One includes downloadable digital game?: Hi, i wanted to pre-order read dead redemption 2 but i only want downloadable digital game and not physical dvd. pre-ordering the game from this link: Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 for Xbox One -...
  10. Fallout 76 digital Pre-order???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 digital Pre-order???: I've noticed that the pre-order is for 3 levels of package, Normal/Tricential/T51b helmet. But why isn't there a Digital Pre-order to Fallout 76? I mainly started to just by games digital and...