Pre ordering from microsoft store

Discus and support Pre ordering from microsoft store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I just pre ordered Athem legion of dawn edition and now i’m not sure wether i’ll get the physical or digital version, after i pre ordered the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by USA JawBreakeRr, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Pre ordering from microsoft store

hi,

I just pre ordered Athem legion of dawn edition and now i’m not sure wether i’ll get the physical or digital version, after i pre ordered the game it gives me the option to “install on xbox one”.

While i would like to have the physical version.

Please help me clarify this situation.

Regards,

:)

USA JawBreakeRr, Jun 29, 2018
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Where is my pre-order 1600 ms points?

[quote user="G3NESYS"]

you get MPs for pre ordering?

[/quote]

If you pre order from the Microsoft store.

DBurleson, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Preorder help!

Xbox Store and Microsoft Store operate independently of each other, so no preloading from ordering off of the Microsoft Store.

Really seems like a missed opportunity offering pre-loading could be a lure to get people to order from MS instead of some other store.

Nemesis121804, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it says Install, then it sounds like you preordered it digitally. You would need to contact support for the Microsoft Store to see if they can switch the order to a physical disc.

Smwutches, Jun 29, 2018
  5. Forgot to mention i got an email aswell, regarding shipping it with ups, thats why im confused

USA JawBreakeRr, Jun 29, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I would contact their customer support just to verify.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
  7. DBurleson Win User

Where is my pre-order 1600 ms points?

[quote user="G3NESYS"]

you get MPs for pre ordering?

[/quote]

If you pre order from the Microsoft store.
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Spectrum camo code

If you didn't pre-order the game from the Microsoft Store--which it seems you didn't--you don't get the pre-order bonus.
  9. XBLRewards3 Win User

Where is my points?

Hi MoabitaGamer. To qualify for the Microsoft Store Pre-Order offer, purchases made to be made from microsoftstore.com as a pre-order. Your purchase of Battlefield 1 was not from microsoftstore.com and was not a pre-order. Your Forza Horizon 3 purchase was
    purchased at microsoftstore.com, but again was not a pre-order.
  10. brandiesel1 Win User

cancel X-Box One Preorder

Hi

-

Was it pre-ordered through the Microsoft store from your dashboard?
  11. OllyBongo89 Win User

xbox one s pre order release date?

forgot to mention, pre ordered from the Microsoft store uk online
Thema:

1. Pre ordering from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Pre ordering microsoft

2. Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Balance changes when trying to pre order fifa 20 through the loyalty...: Help i have no clue how or why this is happening but it is urgent. When I try to buy games through the store, all my money is in my account balance, however when I tried to buy the game through...
  3. Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards - Pre Orders: at this time (8/7/18) there are the following rewards available; Buy Sea Of Thieves - 6000 points Buy State Of Decay 2 - 3000 points Buy Thor Ragnarok - 2000 poonts however i am unable to...
  4. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  5. Pre Ordered Xbox One X special edition and got screwed by Microsoft xbox.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Ordered Xbox One X special edition and got screwed by Microsoft xbox.: I pre ordered the Xbox One X limited edition when it became available. I ordered via MS Store order in Aug. #8154651659. I called to confirm order and was told that MS had received the order and...
  6. I was wondering how to change pre-order payment method from paypal to Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering how to change pre-order payment method from paypal to Microsoft account.: I pre-ordered a game on Xbox with my paypal, but it didn't charge me. It just installed it and said "Payment Error" or something like that on my order history. So I bought a Xbox card the other...
  7. Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Online Store Xbox One X Pre Order still has not shipped, release date is tommorrow ...: So I pre ordered my Xbox One X from the Microsoft Online Store expecting it to ship and be here Nov. 7. I did not having any shipping information on my order today Nov. 6 so I contacted the store...
  8. Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I get my Xbox One X on release day? UK [pre-ordered from Microsoft store]: I live in England and pre-ordered the Scorpio edition from Microsoft store. This morning (Monday 6th Nov) I got an email saying: Hello there! Be on the lookout! Your order placed on 21 August...
  9. Pre ordered Xbox Scorpio edition a few months back on Microsoft store, will I get it on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre ordered Xbox Scorpio edition a few months back on Microsoft store, will I get it on ...: I preordered Xbox one x Scorpio edition on aug 20th at the Microsoft store. but I’m wondering when it’s suppose to be delivered I can’t find any solid info and Microsoft told me I might not get it...
  10. why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    why Nevember 30th for Pre Order from Microsoft store for Xbox One X: Curious to why they say estimate delivery on or before November 30th for the Xbox One X I pre-ordered last night? Even though the wife says "you can't open that until Christmas!!!" LOL...