Pre-orders

Discus and support Pre-orders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how long before a game comes out that you can pre-order? I didn't get as much as I thought I would and wont have enough money to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron_Fox, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Aaron_Fox
    Aaron_Fox Guest

Pre-orders

Does anyone know how long before a game comes out that you can pre-order? I didn't get as much as I thought I would and wont have enough money to pre-order the game I want (via Microsoft store). I appreciate any responses and hope you all have a wonderful
    day.

:)

Aaron_Fox, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

It takes 96 hours for pre-orders to reflect on the website, and you must pre-order 3 titles to be eligible for the new promotion. Subsequently, you had to have pre-ordered the games during the promotional period in order to be eligible for the reward. If
    you pre-ordered prior to January 1st, 2017 then the pre-order is not eligible for the current promotion.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

BF 3 Limited Edition Details

pre ordered mine today figured, id pre order it that way ill def get whatever pre order bonuses there are
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

do you get the perorder bonuses or otehr exclusive for xbox one backwards games if you had them before

You only get pre order bonuses by pre-ordering certain games. By pre-order I mean ordering them before the game is released. It is not possible to pre-order a game that is already out which would be the case for all backwards compatible games.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
  6. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Xbox one Pre-order achievement

I would believe that all pre-orders will get that achievement as long as you pre-ordered it; no matter where you pre-order it from.
Thema:

Pre-orders

1. Pre-orders - Similar Threads - Pre orders

2. Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Ordered MW2 Cant access Ghost Bundle: Activision have acknowledged that there is a problem with Xbox and PC users not being able to access the ghost bundle but it has been over a week with no update as their customer service is one of...
  3. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  4. Ön sipariş? [Pre-order?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ön sipariş? [Pre-order?]: Merhabalar umarım iyisinizdir. Sizlere iki sorum olacaktı; 1) Microsoft storedan verilen ön siparişler "Dijital kod" halinde mi gelecek, anında mi gelecek normal oyun almışız gibi? 2) Ön...
  5. Pre-order help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order help: So i pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered but I didn’t get the rewards for Modern Warfare which were stated in the description of MW2. How do I get the rewards? Update, I found the...
  6. Pre-order help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order help: Okay so i’m trying to pre-order MW2 Campaign Remastered but I was wanting to know If I pre-order with a credit card but theres nothing in the bank, will it charge me anything for the pre-order?...
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order: Hi! I need help with where you can find the Pre-order for the most recent launch of Mw2r, as I can't seem to find where you can Pre-order it for Xbox. Thanks! (P.S.: I'm sorry if I posted this...
  8. Pre ordering modern warfare 2 remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre ordering modern warfare 2 remastered: I have been trying to pre order modern warfare 2 remastered recently but when I go to purchase it, it says to contact microsoft support so my order won’t go through. If anyone could help me with...
  9. Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  10. Pre-order payment not going through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...