Pre orders

Discus and support Pre orders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preordered madden 21 mvp edition on July 3rd. Was it paid yet? I most likely, due to expenses, won't have the money in my account 10 days before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by highballin81, Jul 26, 2020.

1. highballin81
    highballin81 Guest

Pre orders

I preordered madden 21 mvp edition on July 3rd. Was it paid yet? I most likely, due to expenses, won't have the money in my account 10 days before release. I hope it was already paid. Thank you.

:)

highballin81, Jul 26, 2020
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

It takes 96 hours for pre-orders to reflect on the website, and you must pre-order 3 titles to be eligible for the new promotion. Subsequently, you had to have pre-ordered the games during the promotional period in order to be eligible for the reward. If
    you pre-ordered prior to January 1st, 2017 then the pre-order is not eligible for the current promotion.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

BF 3 Limited Edition Details

pre ordered mine today figured, id pre order it that way ill def get whatever pre order bonuses there are
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

do you get the perorder bonuses or otehr exclusive for xbox one backwards games if you had them before

You only get pre order bonuses by pre-ordering certain games. By pre-order I mean ordering them before the game is released. It is not possible to pre-order a game that is already out which would be the case for all backwards compatible games.
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
  6. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Xbox one Pre-order achievement

I would believe that all pre-orders will get that achievement as long as you pre-ordered it; no matter where you pre-order it from.
Thema:

Pre orders

1. Pre orders - Similar Threads - Pre orders

2. NBA 2K21 Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K21 Pre-order: I pre-ordered NBA 2K21 Mamba Edition on my xbox one, however, it “installed” (I’m aware this isn’t the actual download) and it shows up as I purchased the Damian Lillard edition under the “My...
  3. Buying a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a pre-order: So i was just about to pre order the new DLC for Destiny 2 and its saying, “Contact us at microsoft support, were having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out”. Can...
  4. Pre-order destroy all humans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order destroy all humans: I just bought destroy all humans on the xbox one and in the pre order it says get 48 hour early access when i try to play it. It says sorry you have to wait i see youtube videos already of people...
  5. Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.: Dear Gentlemen: I tried to pre-order Microsoft FS2020 from https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/microsoft-flight-simulator. But when I input my credit card data, I can't proceed because it wants the...
  6. Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 5 pre-order on Xbox One showing as $89.99 while only $79.99 on PlayStation: I'm just wondering if this is an error. The Amplified Edition is also $115.99 on Xbox One while it is only $106.49 on PlayStation. I'm just hoping this is an error and not the company putting a...
  7. Pre-Order problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order problem: I tried pre-ordering the "Beyond Light" DLC expansion for destiny 2, and it gives me an error saying this "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." Is...
  8. Pre-ordered game not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered game not available: so I pre-ordered destroy all humans about a month ago and was charged $42. About 2 days ago I was charged another $42 for the game again. So I requested a refund for it and it was processed but I...
  9. Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder - Cannot Install Issues: Hi all, As the title suggests I have Pre-Ordered Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder yesterday. Having major issues with the Microsoft Store App which I have reset, changed...
  10. DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    DLC for Sea of Thieves Pre-order: Hello, Back on 3/2/2018, I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves. The receipt is below., I have never played the game, so i decided to try it out last night for the first time. I was told I should have some...