Pre-orders

Discus and support Pre-orders in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently pre-ordered a couple games. Scarlet Nexus, and Dying Light 2. I would like to cancel these pre-orders, however I can't see them in my order... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoldRocket22, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BoldRocket22
    BoldRocket22 Guest

Pre-orders

I recently pre-ordered a couple games. Scarlet Nexus, and Dying Light 2. I would like to cancel these pre-orders, however I can't see them in my order history at all. I received a notification that I was going to be charged for a pre-order soon, as that is what reminded me to cancel the orders. I know I have not been charged for either games. Scarlet Nexus doesn't release until June 24th, and Dying Light 2 doesn't come out till December. I am just curious as to why either purchases aren't even showing up in my order history at all, not even giving me the option to cancel the orders.

:)

BoldRocket22, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Separete 2 games and they have not given me my reward?

It takes 96 hours for pre-orders to reflect on the website, and you must pre-order 3 titles to be eligible for the new promotion. Subsequently, you had to have pre-ordered the games during the promotional period in order to be eligible for the reward. If
    you pre-ordered prior to January 1st, 2017 then the pre-order is not eligible for the current promotion.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

BF 3 Limited Edition Details

pre ordered mine today figured, id pre order it that way ill def get whatever pre order bonuses there are
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X? (October 22nd, 2020)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a pre-order. With a game pre-order all you need to do is cancel the current pre-order and then pre-order again with the correct card. There is no way of modifying a pre-order once it is
    made.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Puppy Fujo Win User

do you get the perorder bonuses or otehr exclusive for xbox one backwards games if you had them before

You only get pre order bonuses by pre-ordering certain games. By pre-order I mean ordering them before the game is released. It is not possible to pre-order a game that is already out which would be the case for all backwards compatible games.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Did not get reward points for pre-ordering Forza Motorsport 6 or 7, nor virtual keys for FM7

Hi GDane. There was no offer that awarded for pre-ordering Forza 6. Credits for pre-ordering Forza 7 are only awarded if it was pre-ordered or purchased during the offer period. Since your pre-order was made in June, it does not qualify for the Credits.
    We are looking into the keys for your pre-order. Hang tight for those.
Thema:

Pre-orders

1. Pre-orders - Similar Threads - Pre orders

2. Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says “you have to buy this in order to play” even though I’ve pre ordered the game and...: I preordered black ops Cold War before it came out. Randomly when I tried to launch the game it said “to play this you need to buy it”. I was able to play because of the trial, but after that I...
  3. When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will people be able to pre-order Test Drive Solar Crown?: I've been curious about this and I just would like an answer. e912702d-4c6f-4306-96a9-f086f99287b2
  4. does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does GameShare work with pre-orders and betas: me and my friend are gameshareing (he's gamesharing to me) and he's thinking of pre-ordering bf6. I want to know if I would get access to the beta as well, and if I would get the dlc content. I...
  5. Xbox Store pre-order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store pre-order issue: Why can't I pre-order any games over $60? Last 2 weeks I've tried to pre-order Far Cry 6 Gold Edition and Life is Strange True Colors Ultimate Edition. Each time it says "oops something went wrong...
  6. my pre order is not showing and I have been charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my pre order is not showing and I have been charged: HI My Pre order for Ninja Gaiden Collection is not showing Please help d94a06b2-860d-496a-b2d4-10e8146daaa1
  7. Xbox Series X available for pre-order, listed ahead of PlayStation 5

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X available for pre-order, listed ahead of PlayStation 5: [IMG] submitted by /u/Mission-Fly-4621 [link] [comments]
  8. Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil village pre-order bonus dlc: Hello anyone that reads this I have an issue but not with the game itself. So I pre-ordered the game about a month and a half ago at gamestop and when I go to pick up my game I find out they had...
  9. Rust console deluxe pre-order BETA not accessible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rust console deluxe pre-order BETA not accessible.: Hello I’m contacting about my pre-order of rust console deluxe edition. It comes with a pre-order beta which is already out and it comes up in my game library but it says that the pre-order beta...
  10. My rust pre order doesn’t give me the download for the closed beta

in XboX Insiders
    My rust pre order doesn’t give me the download for the closed beta: Me and a friend both pre ordered rust, however he got it a few days before I did and I got it earlier today. We both purchased the same edition (Rust console edition - Deluxe) the only problem is...