Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?

Discus and support Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a failed payment for a preorder and now im curious has to how long its going to take to fully cancel. I'm unable to psy it now has a household... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LunaRaeOx, Oct 1, 2019.

1. LunaRaeOx
    LunaRaeOx Guest

I have a failed payment for a preorder and now im curious has to how long its going to take to fully cancel. I'm unable to psy it now has a household bill came out instead so would rather wait till a date I know I can buy it.

:)

LunaRaeOx, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Luna,

Thanks for the update and reply. We recommend trying to cancel it out yourself in your

order history
    . If the game is not out yet, it will try until the game is released. You can also request a call from support to assist in cancelling it.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Edgarour Win User

sometimes it takes a couple of days to return the amount, it is inconsistent if more than three weeks pass by which I recommend you contact xbox technical support in your country but by call, the most direct attention
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello LunaRaeOx,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question with the failed preorder, it will sometimes take anywhere between 24 to 72 hours to cancel possibly a few business days depending on your bank. It is recommended to check in with your
    bank to make sure that it does cancel and that it did not charge your account at all. You should also double check your
    Microsoft Account to make sure the Preorder was Cancelled.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  5. LunaRaeOx Win User

Thanks guys.

It's not been taken out of my bank at all. There's nothing in my account to allow it to be taken.

I'm just wondering now it's been declined a good few times how long roughly would it cancel.

Thank you for the help :)
  6. APEXASSASSlN Win User

The Walking Dead

Amazon have both 1 and 2 for pre oreder. But wont be avaliable till 31st
Thema:

1. Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel? - Similar Threads - Pre oreder Failed

2. Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order: The money for the Pre-order has been taken out of the account but i have received a message saying payment failed 0862f727-a0b1-4426-9edc-edf418974abd
  3. bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #

in XboX Networking Hardware
    bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message #: bought a pre owned xbox 360 not allowing me to reset password error message # Hi there, are you trying to reset the Family Passcode or an account password? The steps mentioned by the other...
  4. Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Shao Kahn from mk11 a pre-order bonus or not?: I bought the premium edition of mk11 expecting all dlc to be included, but shao kahn was not. I asked one of my friends about this and he said he got him with the game which he bought 2 weeks...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of FIFA 20 and gold packs unavailable ??: I bought my son FIFA 20 and he should get 2 gold packs a week but they are not available, apparently there was problems, has this been sorted yet ?? Thanks fd296434-8b49-44b7-b658-9084153422db
  7. Didn't receive code for a pre order game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't receive code for a pre order game: I preordered fifa 20 ultimate edition on the Microsoft store. I was supposed to recieve a ones to watch pack but I never did. I called EA and they told me to contact Microsoft to fix this error....
  8. Never recieved Gears 4 pre-oreder content

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved Gears 4 pre-oreder content: Pre-ordered Gears of War 4. Never received the Brothers to the end, Vintage Del, and the Gold Wave Lancer and Gnasher skins. Anyway I can still get them? It's the whole reason why I pre-ordered...
  9. Pre Oredered Quantum break, still no Alan wake codes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre Oredered Quantum break, still no Alan wake codes?: I pre ordered Quantum break maybe 2-3 weeks ago. and i've only recieved a code for "American Nightmare" what happened to Alan Wake (Game) and The Signal + The Writer DLC codes?...
  10. [IMPORTANT] TO ALL XBOX PLAYERS WHO PRE-OREDERED (FROM MICROSOFT STORE) AND ARE AWAITING BETA ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [IMPORTANT] TO ALL XBOX PLAYERS WHO PRE-OREDERED (FROM MICROSOFT STORE) AND ARE AWAITING BETA ...: I preordered from microsoft store and am awaiting a 9 digit code for bungie for beta. I went on to support and got all answers so here it is: ALL 9 DIGIT CODES FOR BUNGIE.NET FOR MICROSOFT STORE...