Pre-Paid Card Visa

Discus and support Pre-Paid Card Visa in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I buy a visa pre-paid card with my gems, but no works, When I try to add it it does not work 8cc6839a-f976-4af8-9ad2-cb83d0a20194 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by GuiCanadianGuy, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Pre-Paid Card Visa

I buy a visa pre-paid card with my gems, but no works,

:)

GuiCanadianGuy, Jul 1, 2018
  2. Pre-paid visa or master card

Can you use pre-paid visa or master cards to buy xbox live gold memberships from the dashboard? I don't want to get a credit or debit card and I don't wanna use a pre-paid card to buy an xbox live pre-paid gold card at a store like Wal-Mart. If so then which
    kinds can you use to make the purchase? I just need to know if I can use a pre-paid visa or master card.

A GuyNamedKane, Jul 1, 2018
  3. pre-paid visa card

we are having the same problem

What is a vanilla mastercard?

Hawk Eye Asian, Jul 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Pre-Paid Card Visa

Smwutches, Jul 1, 2018
  5. GuiCanadianGuy, Jul 1, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Gimpy_P Win User

Billing and payment

Can you get pre-paid visas where you are, or XBox gift cards?
  8. Kiesey Win User

cant buy ms points with visa

Are you sure you have the funds on the pre-paid visa card to make the purchase ?
  9. Ultima1416 Win User

Cannot access Payment options for my LIVE account.

The card expires in 2014, and it is a VISA Credit Card, not a pre-paid card, so this didn't really help aside from the link. Anyone else?
  10. onyxishere Win User

My dawnguard experience will be postponed :( save me please!

@Jamiem98 - a pre-paid visa card will not always work. Either buy your card at a store or try setting up a paypal account.
  11. MartinSephton Win User

Can't use gift card money.

I Had the same problem last month i have a rewards card from my work which is basically a pre paid visa card i tried 3 times to buy live and it blocked my card totally had to get the card unblocked. in the end i used my standard visa debit card which worked
    fine. i Don't think Microsoft like pre paid cards for some reason
Thema:

Pre-Paid Card Visa

1. Pre-Paid Card Visa - Similar Threads - Pre Paid Card

2. pre-paid visa card

in XBoX on Consoles
    pre-paid visa card: I recently got a prepaid visa gift card. I attempted to use it on an xbox gift card code. I get the error message n527E8nViEy96T8w.19 every time attempting the purchase. The card is registered for...
  3. my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of...: my 3 month pre-paid card isn't working. I keep getting kicked off or it almost an hour of DIY to get it to boot. Can I have a new card from my GAME STOP or can I get a refund? *** Die...
  4. xbox live pre-paid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live pre-paid card: I purchased a pre-paid 3 month membership xbox live card from Walmart's Sam's Club on 11/13/19. When I entered the code into the xbox, it said "Card not active see merchant" so I went back to sams...
  5. pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre paid minecraft 35 dollar gift card: i bought myself a 35 dollar Minecraft gift card to add to my game. it has been almost 2 months of me trying to add it to my acct, keeps re directing me to other places to redeem it. i am getting...
  6. pre paid Card from a Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    pre paid Card from a Store: I have purchased a physical XBOX Game Pass / 3 months card from a Store .. We have a XBOX 360 and I was told that this is only for XBOX ONE. I thought I was buying LIVE.. grabbed wrong card. What...
  7. How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to split a purchase between a pre-paid visa and a debit card: I’m trying to buy an in game purchase, but I want to split the cost between a $25 pre-paid visa and a debit card. The purchase that I want to make is $25.99. So I want to pay the 99 cents on my...
  8. Can i use 2 pre-paid credit cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use 2 pre-paid credit cards?: Sorry, i have contacted microsoft support but didn't get a straight up answer. So i was wondering if this is possible to do so. 1621d474-d978-4574-99b0-fbad0b0ce978
  9. pre-paid xbox card - activation on the wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    pre-paid xbox card - activation on the wrong account: Hello, I have accidentally activated a pre-paid xbox card on the wrong account. I would like to use it for purchasing on a different account. Is this possible? Regards,Martin...
  10. Xbox Rewards - $5 pre-paid Visa card

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards - $5 pre-paid Visa card: Hi, Before the Xbox Rewards scheme transferred across to MS rewards for UK members, I redeemed the majority of my VIP Gems for rewards. However, I have the following issues. 1. One of the...