Predator avatar Promotion code not working

Discus and support Predator avatar Promotion code not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi not sure where to go to. I bought the predator collection witch qualifies for the free avatar promo mask. The code arrived but it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Allycop, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Allycop
    Allycop Guest

Hi not sure where to go to. I bought the predator collection witch qualifies for the free avatar promo mask.

The code arrived but it doesn't seem to work. error code

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CatalogSkuDataNotFound
    lx8nwu0F15u+zU8C7f2AlW.6
    2019/01/23 - 20:50:32 UTC

not sure what this means. any suggestions welcome.

:)

Allycop, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Allycop Win User

I click the redeem code on the message or enter code manually.

Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

CatalogSkuDataNotFound
    lx8nwu0F15u+zU8C7f2AlW.6
    2019/01/23 - 20:50:32 UTC
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Ally,

Thanks for the reply! By any chance have you tried to use a different web browser or device to redeem it through ? If anything in this case I would suggest for you to contact our Live Support as here in the forums we don't have the tools to further assist.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

It can take a while before you get a message from xbox usually
  5. Allycop Win User

Hi I have received the gift code but doesn'twork.
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Strange. For me, when I bought it, I never got the Xbox Message notifying me for the code. Maybe the offer is not for all users.
Thema:

1. Predator avatar Promotion code not working - Similar Threads - Predator avatar Promotion

2. Alien vs Predator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien vs Predator: Hi, im desperately trying to get hold of the Alien vs Predator game. I managed to find it at last, and when I wanted to buy it online ( xbox live), i got a message that this game is not avail in...
  3. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  4. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  5. How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?: My adult son has disabilities. He has an xbox one and plays games. Recently, this person, claiming to be a female, joined a group that he is in. She says, she is from Montana, but she doesn't know...
  6. I never got my Predator avatar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Predator avatar.: Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies...
  7. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  8. New Game idea : Alien vs Predator ( Posting this idea for futher games on next consoles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Game idea : Alien vs Predator ( Posting this idea for futher games on next consoles...: Hello If it where possible for you at microsoft or Xbox to contact the right people to get a contract to create that game ? That would be awesome. Can you make an Alien vs Predator game so that...
  9. SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO,i still *UNABLE* to *BUY* Aliens vs Predator game at the Microsoft Store (SOS*@Bill...: -Unbeliavable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Microsoft,i dont want the game for free, i wanna *BUY* the game... -When i try to buy it , it shows: *The offer is not valid in your region*...
  10. I just cant *BUY* Aliens vs Predator xbox 360 at my xbox1,Steam>xbox(as usual,cry is free)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just cant *BUY* Aliens vs Predator xbox 360 at my xbox1,Steam>xbox(as usual,cry is free): Bill Gates really need to take seriously conversassion with the very pround guy called: Phill Spencer ,cuz, how will Bill Gates hold his bugattis at garage,and his big houses if,we,consumer,canot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. predator avatar mask missing

2. predator avatar for xbox

3. predator promotion with helmet xbox

4. predator xbox avatar,
  5. xbox predator avatar helmet,
  6. xbox predator helmet promotion