PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discus and support PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone actually beat the predator mission? top left of the map I believe. I tried with the bots, and then a team for about an hour and everyone was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakLemons, Jan 13, 2020.

1. BlakLemons
    BlakLemons Guest

Has anyone actually beat the predator mission? top left of the map I believe. I tried with the bots, and then a team for about an hour and everyone was very very... how do you say, distraught. haahahaha

Of course its the predator buttt how do you win. seems impossible. And thats not my style.

I need a team to help me get this achievement. thanks !

:)

BlakLemons, Jan 13, 2020
  2. OakGill Win User

Hello, this is a great topic for discussion, thank you for posting it!

I myself have had the same situation, the Predator is no joke! After several attempts that failed miserably, I even posted in the Xbox Ambassador private category section about how to beat this guy. There were a few folks that have beaten him, so therefore
    all hope is not lost. the best way to begin to take on the predator, is to crank up your controller settings. You need cover and a very fast spin factor. It is a very hard level, but it's literally preparing you for online competitive play in an over-the-shoulder
    shooter. If your settings are too low, you literally will not be able to dodge his shot and spin around to fire before he's gone.

Hope this helps!
  3. CYA007 Win User

I find it hard for me so no I did not.
  4. TimmarAU Win User

I didnt even know about this one. Time to fire up the xbox and give it a crack.
  5. luissolid Win User

I try to beat the mission 3 times... The last one was more simple it's all about ammo

Regards!
  6. TheBomberCat Win User

I remember it being hard, but eventually beat it with the ai teammates.
Thema:

1. PREDATOR mission - Ghost Recon Wildlands - Similar Threads - PREDATOR mission Ghost

2. Alien vs Predator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alien vs Predator: Hi, im desperately trying to get hold of the Alien vs Predator game. I managed to find it at last, and when I wanted to buy it online ( xbox live), i got a message that this game is not avail in...
  3. Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring FarCry Instincts Predator to Game With Gold and or with Game Pass: Hello everyone here we go again after me pestering Microsoft, Ubisoft, Crytek and posting on here and the help of the FCIP community we finally got FarCry Instincts Predator backwards compatible...
  4. We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need FarCry Instincts Predator and FarCry Classic added to Backwards Compatibility: Hi everyone wish the old voting system was still around on voting for BC games but nevermind, im not sure if this discussion is going to help but i would really love if these last 2 remaining...
  5. How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?: My adult son has disabilities. He has an xbox one and plays games. Recently, this person, claiming to be a female, joined a group that he is in. She says, she is from Montana, but she doesn't know...
  6. Predator avatar Promotion code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Predator avatar Promotion code not working: Hi not sure where to go to. I bought the predator collection witch qualifies for the free avatar promo mask. The code arrived but it doesn't seem to work. error code Contact who you got this...
  7. I never got my Predator avatar.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I never got my Predator avatar.: Hello, I was wondering if someone here can help me out. I was just talking to another customer service agent and they directed me here. I got the new Predator movie added to my library via Movies...
  8. I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I rented The Predator back in December and never received my promotional avatar item.: I have contacted support numerous times with them unable to resolve my problem. They suggested that I make a post on the forums about my issue. 6bc02cf5-8b5d-4f52-8d98-fbd009cbbacf
  9. New Game idea : Alien vs Predator ( Posting this idea for futher games on next consoles...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Game idea : Alien vs Predator ( Posting this idea for futher games on next consoles...: Hello If it where possible for you at microsoft or Xbox to contact the right people to get a contract to create that game ? That would be awesome. Can you make an Alien vs Predator game so that...
  10. Ghost Badlands Predator Mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Badlands Predator Mission: I played this mission for a solid 9 hours and have not killed the Predator yet. It appears there are more than one. Usin gstandard sniple rifle and AK47 and shoot him multiple times, but no kill....