Premium content blocked

Discus and support Premium content blocked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i just got black ops 2 and got the season pass, i figured out how to get the nuketown map but the four zombie maps included in the season pass says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exodust91, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Exodust91
    Exodust91 Guest

Premium content blocked

So i just got black ops 2 and got the season pass, i figured out how to get the nuketown map but the four zombie maps included in the season pass says that they need to be downloaded in-game but when i go there and try to download them it say premium content
    blocked for this profile. The season pass worked i know that because the map packs were all free and thats weird because my profile is set to adult but i just cant download them

:)

Exodust91, Aug 14, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

premium content blocked?

Hey there, Denverr Donki! I'm very sorry to see any issues you may be running into! This thread is originally almost 3 years old. If you need further assistance, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed.
    This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  3. MUADMAHAD Win User

premium content blocked?

AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM I CANT BUY GAMES AS IT SAYS PREINM CONTENT IS BLOCKED FOR THIS PROFILE
  4. CVD01 Win User

premium content blocked?

This is a retarded error, if you are allowed by the parent you should be able to download these fricking packs regardless of the age of the email you used. I'm trying to use the 400MS points I just got for my account and now I cant use the damn things cause
    of this bloody horrible security setting. My account is actually the parent account and I set up a second account with my sister's email which apparently reads as under 18 years old so now I wasted my time and money to buy a damn DLC that I can't even use.
    Thanks heaps. Did I mention that the account with my sisters email is the account my grandfather uses to play? >.> (this account) so I seriously doubt that he is under 18. Stupid.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

premium content blocked?

Hey keykiller154! First, you may want to run through the "Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy" to make sure those settings are permitting purchases
    and adult content? Doesn't hurt to double-check! Can you also tell us what game you're trying to purchase? Have you had issues with multiple games, or only one specific title?
  6. keykiller154 Win User

premium content blocked?

i have everything set for adult
Thema:

Premium content blocked

1. Premium content blocked - Similar Threads - Premium content blocked

2. Premium content is blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Premium content is blocked: Hey I put my account on adult defaults and i cant download any dlcs for bo2 what do i do to fix it d5ee4614-9e70-4eac-a344-90b9e7efb040
  3. Premium content blocked???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked???: I have seen another post about this but i didnt see a fix for it at all. Here is my situation. I just bought cod black ops 2 as well as the season pass. I should be able to download the map packs...
  4. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I got Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 on my xbox one and i was looking to buy the nuketown zombies map for black ops 2. I had a credit card hooked up and i also tryed multiple accounts but each...
  5. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I am trying to purchase the Call of Duty Black ops 2 Vengeance map pack however whenever I select "Confirm Purchase" a message pops up and says "Premium content blocked for this profile. To change...
  6. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: Hey guys, im trying to buy a DLC skate park on Skate 3. but whenever i go to make the purchase it tells me that premium content is blocked for this profile. my account settings are all on adult...
  7. Premium content is blocked for this profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile.: I have recently purchased the Black Ops II Season Pass and it will not allow me to download my content in-game. It always pops up with an Error saying premium content is blocked, even though the...
  8. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  9. Premium content blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked: Hi, so i just recently got back into black ops 2 zombies and i wanted to buy the zombies dlc. But it pops up with the premium context blocked message. Is there anyway to buy the dlc on xbox one?...
  10. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I recently bought the season pass for Black Ops 2 for my xbox one. everytime I go to download the maps it won't let me. and when I go to the Microsoft store I dont see any add-ons for bo2. what do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox premium content blocked