Premium content is blocked for this profile.

Discus and support Premium content is blocked for this profile. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased the Black Ops II Season Pass and it will not allow me to download my content in-game. It always pops up with an Error saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOGEmaster, Mar 5, 2020.

1. DOGEmaster
    DOGEmaster Guest

I have recently purchased the Black Ops II Season Pass and it will not allow me to download my content in-game. It always pops up with an Error saying premium content is blocked, even though the account is set to adult, and there are no restrictions on
    content, any idea how I could fix this so I could play my content.

:)

DOGEmaster, Mar 5, 2020
  2. chuckrcheese Win User

Premium content blocked for this profile?!

you checked family settings and privacy for the child account ?

is this the xbox or xbox one S?

I have personally found that the privacy settings are not transferring over from the xbox one S ( xbox one is fine but may be corrupt ) to the 360 server account settings I have managed to get a work around.

please let me know which console it is

thanks
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Premium content blocked for this profile?!

Hey there, ZigZag!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations! It depends on what map he's trying to download. If you sign out of his account on the console, do you still see that error?

If so, can you post back with what content you guys are trying to download? I'll be able to get a better understanding of what may be happening once I have that. Then we can focus on our next steps. I look forward to working with you! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. charlieecharlie Win User

premium content is blocked for this profile

Go to "Settings" and then "Privacy" and unblock anything under Content and unblock Partner Marketing. That is, if your account is an adult account. If not have your parents unblock it for you.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Premium Content Blocked For This Profile

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. That's an error code we often see when the account in question is a child account. Is your account a child account? If so, the only way to obtain the content would be to have the parent account obtain the content on the
    console and share using the home console program.

Let us know if that's the case. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. WellmaxxBR Win User

Hello, this problem is usually related to parental control, you can try to disable the family control settings, normally this already works.
    If the problem does not resolve immediately after disabling "parental control", you can clear the Xbox cache and then restart for the changes to take effect.
    Well, I hope this helps to fix it :)
Thema:

1. Premium content is blocked for this profile. - Similar Threads - Premium content blocked

2. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: Hey guys, im trying to buy a DLC skate park on Skate 3. but whenever i go to make the purchase it tells me that premium content is blocked for this profile. my account settings are all on adult...
  3. Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile when trying to purchase Mass Effect 2 DLC on...: Hi! I'm getting an error "Premium content is blocked for this profile." when trying to purchase DLCs from inside Mass Effect 2 game (in Xbox 360 compatibility mode). All settings are set for...
  4. Premium content blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked: Hi, so i just recently got back into black ops 2 zombies and i wanted to buy the zombies dlc. But it pops up with the premium context blocked message. Is there anyway to buy the dlc on xbox one?...
  5. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I recently bought the season pass for Black Ops 2 for my xbox one. everytime I go to download the maps it won't let me. and when I go to the Microsoft store I dont see any add-ons for bo2. what do...
  6. Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]: Hi, I’m trying to download the free DLC content required to play COD:MW3 multiplayer on my Xbox One using backwards compatibility. I get the error message “Premium content is blocked for this...
  7. "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...: So, I was trying to get the "Cerberus Network" add-on for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried to get it on the Xbox marketplace website first, but it just showed "Sorry, This item is not...
  8. Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3: How do i fix this problem with trying to buy an add on and this is what it said premium content is blocked on this profile under privacy settings but nothing has been changed?! Could it be i am...
  9. Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked: Hi, I'm on a xbox one x and I try to play on multiplayer on Black Ops 2 but it requires the Nuke Town map. When I try to get it I get this error : Premium content is blocked for this profile.....
  10. Premium content block?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium content block?: I'm posting this in need of support as I am becoming desperate. I recently bought an Xbox One and got the Mass Effect Trilogy to play on it. Now, I logged onto an account that I've had for a few...