Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

Discus and support Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do i fix this problem with trying to buy an add on and this is what it said premium content is blocked on this profile under privacy settings but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingofgames7775, May 10, 2019.

1. Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3

How do i fix this problem with trying to buy an add on and this is what it said premium content is blocked on this profile under privacy settings but nothing has been changed?! Could it be i am broke and don’t have enough money?!

:)

Kingofgames7775, May 10, 2019
  2. Kingofgames7775 Win User

Yes and nothings changed also its on skate 3 for xbox 360 on the one it said premium content is blocked on this profile why?
  3. Alanisreno Win User

Have you went in and checked to see if the setting haven't been changed
  4. Queen of Misery Win User

Apologies, but I'm not sure what exactly you mean by premium content.
  5. Leo Ascendent Win User

Is your account a child account? Or Family Settings enabled?
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Is you xbox live gold upto date?
Thema:

1. Premium content is blocked on this profile on skate 3 - Similar Threads - Premium content blocked

2. Premium content blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked: Hi, so i just recently got back into black ops 2 zombies and i wanted to buy the zombies dlc. But it pops up with the premium context blocked message. Is there anyway to buy the dlc on xbox one?...
  3. Premium Content Blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked: I recently bought the season pass for Black Ops 2 for my xbox one. everytime I go to download the maps it won't let me. and when I go to the Microsoft store I dont see any add-ons for bo2. what do...
  4. Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content blocked? [Xbox One, BC, MW3]: Hi, I’m trying to download the free DLC content required to play COD:MW3 multiplayer on my Xbox One using backwards compatibility. I get the error message “Premium content is blocked for this...
  5. "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Premium content is blocked for this profile." while trying to purchase Backward Compatible...: So, I was trying to get the "Cerberus Network" add-on for Mass Effect 2 on my Xbox One S. I tried to get it on the Xbox marketplace website first, but it just showed "Sorry, This item is not...
  6. Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Xbox One X Nuke Town download - Premium content is blocked: Hi, I'm on a xbox one x and I try to play on multiplayer on Black Ops 2 but it requires the Nuke Town map. When I try to get it I get this error : Premium content is blocked for this profile.....
  7. I try to buy a dlc on the xbox one and it says "premium content is blocked for this profile"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to buy a dlc on the xbox one and it says "premium content is blocked for this profile": Just like in the title... Im having problems buying a dlc... I have the money and everything set to adult on my account and it still wont let me buy it.. HELP!!! 22db3d10-5100-4e28-8144-79e09f88d6c6
  8. Premium Content Blocked For This Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium Content Blocked For This Profile: on Xbox 1 when I go to play black ops 2 I have to download Nuketown a free bonus map to play and when I download it, it says premium Content Blocked For This profile. But I can buy anything and...
  9. Premium content is blocked for this profile even though it is an adult profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium content is blocked for this profile even though it is an adult profile...: I just put in my BO2 for Xbox1 hoping to play it with my friends, but I'm having a bit of an issue. Before you are allowed to play online on BO2, it prompts you to download the Nuketown 2025 map,...
  10. Premium content block?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Premium content block?: I'm posting this in need of support as I am becoming desperate. I recently bought an Xbox One and got the Mass Effect Trilogy to play on it. Now, I logged onto an account that I've had for a few...