Premium upgrade

Discus and support Premium upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Microsoft's Solitaire Collection (XBox) on my Win 10 PC for a little over a year now and last year paid for the Premium upgrade to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dayle2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. dayle2
    dayle2 Guest

Premium upgrade

I have been playing Microsoft's Solitaire Collection (XBox) on my Win 10 PC for a little over a year now and last year paid for the Premium upgrade to avoid annoying ads. I recently renewed the Premium upgrade, but am still getting those annoying ads! I
    have attempted to contact Microsoft but get no response. What is the term for taking a person's money but failing to provide services paid for? Oh yeah...THEFT. HOW do I get Microsoft to do what I paid for and STOP THOSE ADS???

:)

dayle2, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BF4 Deluxe or Premium?

Not exactly. There is a "small fee" to upgrade from BF4 on the 360 to the Xbox One ($9.99) but NOT a fee for the premium. "Premium" it transfers to the Xbox One version at no additional costs. There's a distinction between the game BF4 and "Premium", folks
    since premium is a separate purchase.

In short, the "upgrade" does transfer for free, not for a fee.
  3. Golanth53 Win User

Upgrade to Premium

I have the same problem. PLEASE HELP
  4. {Parity} Win User

Premium upgrade

5. Munber1 Win User

Upgrade to Premium

Did you get an answer to your question yet? I have the same problem.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Will not upgrade to premium!

You should contact support directly. Sometimes the status that is on the account will prevent any activity until you contact them to get it resolved. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Premium upgrade

1. Premium upgrade - Similar Threads - Premium upgrade

2. Receved notice that to eliminate advertisements I needed to pay to upgrade to Premium MSN Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Receved notice that to eliminate advertisements I needed to pay to upgrade to Premium MSN Games: About a month ago, I received a notice that I needed to upgrade to premium MSN games in order to eliminate advertisements. I approved an Annual payment of $14.99. A couple weeks later, I received...
  3. i cannot upgrade to premium user in microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot upgrade to premium user in microsoft solitaire collection: i cannot upgrade to premium user in microsoft solitaire collection - the form window will not let me select my Country and it is greyed out with United States being the country...
  4. Upgrading to Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to Premium: Well after having a relatively glitch free month my monthly upgrade to Premium is now due with several requests from the game. Have tried to upgrade no 6 times to no avail...takes all my info then...
  5. How to upgrade to premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to upgrade to premium version: I can't find a way to upgrade to the premium version of microsoft solitaire or jigsaw...when i try to fill out the forms, they only allow US addresses. I am in Canada. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw not recognizing my Premium upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw not recognizing my Premium upgrade: I have paid for a years Premium upgrade and it is not showing up on my game. Keeps wanting me to pay more money. I have contacted and worked with your techs to get it to recognize that I have paid...
  7. Upgrade to Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade to Premium: When I try to renew my Premium account I keep getting asked to enter a US address. I then can't proceed without a valid address. I live in Australia. Is this a new, Donald Trump inspired,...
  8. Cannot upgrade to premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upgrade to premium: For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to upgrade and I am told, "cannot accept payment at this time, try later." What is this about? I want to upgrade to premium for the month and each...
  9. Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium?: Why can't I upgrade to Mahjong Premium? I have tried for several months now, and can't get the premium upgrade. HELP 96d07cac-e3cf-46b4-b864-549a00a66335
  10. Had problem with ads rendering MS Jigsaw unusable. Upgraded to premium.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had problem with ads rendering MS Jigsaw unusable. Upgraded to premium.: paid to upgrade to premium of MS jigsaw because otherwise couldn't tolerate ads rendering system unusable. Now I still get the ads despite having paid to eliminate. Jigsaw unusable despite having...