Preorder bonus?

Discus and support Preorder bonus? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone who ordered from Amazon receive the preorder bonus yet? Usually Amazon sends these out day of release. 5889dd3b-4905-4b6a-ac87-110570dfe7ae Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CatnipLarry25, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Preorder bonus?

Anyone who ordered from Amazon receive the preorder bonus yet? Usually Amazon sends these out day of release.

:)

CatnipLarry25, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Achrimarr
    Achrimarr Guest
    DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.

Achrimarr, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Classic costume DLC release...

Wait, 7?

1 Ermack skin/fatality kollecters edition bonus

2 Scorpion skin/fatality GameStop preorder bonus

3 Sub Zero Best Buy preorder bonus

4 Reptile Amazon preorder bonus

5 Mileena Walmart preorder bonus

6 Kitana ???

7 ????

GothDarkeDragon, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Tyme2Die
    Tyme2Die Guest

Preorder bonus?

I got a pre order bonus from Gamestop. It was just 5-6 packs of in game power up consumables and a few character modifications. Looks like u can get most or all from the in game store. Just will take some grinding.

Tyme2Die, Feb 25, 2014
  5. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

Are you "advanced" enough for this?

I reluctantly preordered this at gamestop. I figure atleast the campaign will be decent. I also got a preorder code for destiny with the AW preorder.
  7. Taldarin Win User

So who preorder the CE Copy?

Had it preordered since Gamestop started allowing preorders.
  8. Auswulf Win User

Was the Xbox 360 available for pre-order?

It was available in Australia for preorder, a friend of mine preordered his.
  9. Flint SithLord Win User

Microsoft Aiming to accommodate walk-ins at launch

I hope they will open up preorders one more time. I went yesterday to Gamestop to preorder mine and that had already cut off preorders in the stores. I didn't want to preorder online but I guess I'm going to have to try that.
Thema:

Preorder bonus?

1. Preorder bonus? - Similar Threads - Preorder bonus

2. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...
  3. Dishonored Definitive Edition (Dishonored 2 preorder bonus)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dishonored Definitive Edition (Dishonored 2 preorder bonus): So, I pre-ordered Dishonored 2 when it was still a big thing, as you do. The preorder came with Dishonored and it's DLC's. It's been a while since that, but I am trying to play the first game that...
  4. Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Redeeming a Preorder Bonus from Forza Horizon 4.: Hello, I would like to speak to someone about a slight issue regarding me not receiving a bonus I was supposed to get from preordering the game Forza Horizon 4. Apparently I was supposed to...
  5. Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 this autumn, but thought it was strange that you didn't get a bonus. Later, it came to my knowledge that you should receive a McLaren 720's PreOrder Edition if...
  6. The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Walking Dead Collection - Preorder Bonus: When the Telltale Walking Dead Final Season was announced, there was a preorder bonus of the updated collection included. Here is the article from Xbox:...
  7. Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info): I have been having a problem for weeks. It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north america at ebgames. When I saw that my physical...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus: While I know this is late to bring this up, I just realized it. Back in October of 2018 I preordered Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition and never received the code to get the bonus...
  9. Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.: I paided for the deluxe edition. After I started up the game and played then return to the main menu, I saw the dlc costumes then later the option to change disappeared. Cant access the costumes,...
  10. I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Divinity Original Sin 2 but didn't get the pre-order bonus: I preordered the game on august 13th back when it was in Game Preview and I finally played it yesterday when it officially released. But Sir Loras, the Squirrel Knight the companion dlc character...