Preorder digital code

Discus and support Preorder digital code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a digital code for modern warfare which is out on the 25 October. The seller says the code will become active at midnight on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by saladam, Oct 7, 2019.

1. saladam
    saladam Guest

Preorder digital code

I recently purchased a digital code for modern warfare which is out on the 25 October. The seller says the code will become active at midnight on release day. Shouldn't a code be active immediately as a pre-download?

:)

saladam, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Destiny 2 Beta

Since you preordered digitally, you'll automatically have access. The code is only for disc preorders.
  3. Smwutches Win User

black ops 4 beta code...

If you preordered digitally you will not receive a code. You will automatically have access to the beta when it starts.

If you did not preorder digitally and the code is not on your receipt, you would need to contact the retailer you purchased it from.
  4. Smwutches Win User

10$ bonus on pre-ordered games

The $10 gift code is an offer from microsoftstore.com In order to receive the code, you have to preorder from them. Digital preorders from the Xbox Store are not eligible.
  5. Smwutches Win User

wheres my email for cod beta

If you preordered it digitally you will not receive a code. You will automatically have access to the beta.

If you preordered it as a disc, you will need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for a code.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cod WWII Beta

If you preordered the game digitally you will not receive a code. You automatically have access.

If you preordered as a disc you will need to contact the retailer you purchased it from for a code.
Thema:

Preorder digital code

1. Preorder digital code - Similar Threads - Preorder digital code

2. Forza Horizon 3: Never Received Nissan GT350R digital code for preordering.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 3: Never Received Nissan GT350R digital code for preordering.: On September 9th, I preordered Forza Horizon 3 from the Microsoft Store. Part of the preorder was a digital code for the Nissan GT350R, which was to arrive within 10 days of the game's release....
  3. Final Fantasy XV avatar codes w/ digital preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Final Fantasy XV avatar codes w/ digital preorder: Hey there, I preordered FFXV for Xbox One on April 24th and have not received the avatar codes. I hear that this has been a problem for some people. What can I do to get those codes?...
  4. Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe: I ordered the Doom Digital Deluxe on Apr. 9th and was supposed to receive codes for Doom I and Doom II. I haven’t received those codes and today is April 29th. My Xbox One says that I should...
  5. Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe: I still haven't received the DLC-codes for doom 1 and 2 that i was promised when i pre-ordered the doom digital deluxe version. I made the purchase on the 15th of april. Regards...
  6. Quantum Break Preorder Digital Codes???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Preorder Digital Codes???: just wondering when I'll be receiving my digital codes for Quantum Break Windows 10, Alan Wake and Alan Wake American Nightmare for XB1 from my preorder purchase of Quantum Break on April 4????...
  7. Haven't received Win10 Code or Alan Wake Code with Digital preorder of Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Win10 Code or Alan Wake Code with Digital preorder of Quantum Break: Never received Win10 Code or Alan Wake Code with Digital preorder of Quantum Break. Purchased on 4/4/16 from Microsoft Xbox.com and wasnt charged until released. bc5e9cdc-1bb6-44bd-9b37-cf84bb7bc4ff
  8. Still have not received my Quantum Break Windows 10 Code after Digital preorder through Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received my Quantum Break Windows 10 Code after Digital preorder through Xbox ...: Hi, I preordered Quantum Break digitally, after watching a Major Nelson video, in the video it says if you preorder the game digitally you will receive a free copy of the Windows 10 version as...
  9. $10 Xbox gift card digital code with DOOM preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $10 Xbox gift card digital code with DOOM preorder: I never got the $10. I want to do this same deal with Gears of War 4 preorder but don't want to never get that as well. Please advise. 1e91cec0-30c2-4050-8ef0-7530526c1442
  10. Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive my DOOM I and DOOM II codes from preordering DOOM Digital Deluxe: I still haven't received the DLC-codes for doom 1 and 2 that i was promised when i pre-ordered the doom digital deluxe version. I made the purchase on the 15th of april. Regards...