Preorder doesn't work

Discus and support Preorder doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019.

1. SwissShogun
    SwissShogun Guest

Preorder doesn't work

I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls

:)

SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Preorder doesn't work

1. Preorder doesn't work - Similar Threads - Preorder doesn't

2. Gift a preorder to a friend on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift a preorder to a friend on console: Hello I was looking forward to gift the preorder for Modern Warfare to a friend who plays on Xbox (i'm on pc). I already got some money in my microsoft account yet i cannot buy the game as a...
  3. Preorder digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder digital code: I recently purchased a digital code for modern warfare which is out on the 25 October. The seller says the code will become active at midnight on release day. Shouldn't a code be active...
  4. preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    preorder ghost recon breakpoint and was declined: the game is set to release on the 30th of sep I was un aware you would try to pull the cash out so soon so there wanst money in there, I am a 100% disabled veteran so I am only paid once a month...
  5. Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Beta not working despite purchasing preorder: I digitally preordered COD Modern Warfare several weeks ago with the intention to play the beta, however when I try to access it on my XBOX it says "Sorry, you're too early". I'm bummed because I...
  6. Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]: Attualmente ho attivo Game Pass Ultimate fino a maggio 2020 e, sfruttando tale abbonamento, ho installato Gears 5 (ho potuto giocare qualche giorno prima che il gioco uscisse ufficialmente grazie...
  7. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...
  8. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  9. Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.: I preordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, and did so for the promotional $10 e gift card. However, when I received the "code" it is not the 25 required characters and does not work. I...
  10. I preordered Watch Dogs and my 15 dollar gift card doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Watch Dogs and my 15 dollar gift card doesn't work.: I preordered Watch Dogs and got a 15 dollar gift card. The gift card doesn't work. I've tried redeeming it on about 5 different websites in as many ways possible but it still doesn't work. Also,...