Preorder doesn't work

Discus and support Preorder doesn't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019.

1. SwissShogun
    SwissShogun Guest

Preorder doesn't work

I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls

:)

SwissShogun, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Preorder doesn't work

Hi Swiss,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Preorder doesn't work

4. SilasLimaXb Win User

Preorder doesn't work

do you have any credit card registered?
  5. ElevatedBuckle Win User

So what happens now?

I think this is why people shouldn't preorder games. Happens to every game at release. Get game then complain that it doesn't work preorder =BETA tester.
  6. RhinoBlizzard Win User

need proof on gamestop preorders status

[quote user="TheeClaaw"]

Yes the game should include a leaflet with your unique code just like any other preorder. Ah I remember my first preorder.

[/quote] how would that work exactly ( i cant pickup my preorder til 8 am) different looking case? whats to stop a person who doesn't preorder from getting one that day ? and yes its my first non walmart preorder lol
Thema:

Preorder doesn't work

1. Preorder doesn't work - Similar Threads - Preorder doesn't

2. Game I preordered randomly refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game I preordered randomly refunded.: I preordered insurgency sandstorm a few months ago and just recently i had found 42.38 in my balance. I spent some of it on some other things and then went digging to find out why i had gotten...
  3. i preordered cyberpunk 2077 but it says that i didnt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered cyberpunk 2077 but it says that i didnt: everyday i get on my xbox and try to open cyberpunk, but today i opened it and it said "to play this you need to buy it, either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was canceled" i didnt...
  4. I need some help with deluxe edition preordering and gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help with deluxe edition preordering and gameshare: So my brother and I are planning on preordering the avengers game and we’re considering getting the deluxe edition. The problem is that we play on separate consoles and game share via home Xbox....
  5. Microsoft rewards gift card & preorders.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards gift card & preorders.: Hello, I recently redeemed my Microsoft rewards points & got a xbox store gift card. I used it to preorder an expansion which is out on 22nd September. However, in the small print of the gift...
  6. I need some help with preordering and gameshare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help with preordering and gameshare: So my brother and I are planning on preordering the avengers game and we’re considering getting the deluxe edition. The problem is that we play on separate consoles and game share via home Xbox....
  7. Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Does anyone have the answer for 90 Day expiring Microsoft gift cards and preordering?: if I preorder let's say an Xbox Series X and pay only half with expiring gift cards and half with a credit card and the preorder is longer then 90 days out, will I lose my 90 day expiring gift...
  8. Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder: So i preordered cyberpunk 2077 quite a few months ago and now looking at it it says i havent soooooooo? aa8291c5-69b3-4217-88e3-6a66405829dc
  9. Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordered Forza Horizon 3, Code for $10 e gift card is not long enough and doesn't work.: I preordered Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition, and did so for the promotional $10 e gift card. However, when I received the "code" it is not the 25 required characters and does not work. I...
  10. I preordered Watch Dogs and my 15 dollar gift card doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Watch Dogs and my 15 dollar gift card doesn't work.: I preordered Watch Dogs and got a 15 dollar gift card. The gift card doesn't work. I've tried redeeming it on about 5 different websites in as many ways possible but it still doesn't work. Also,...