Preorder Punchard issues

Discus and support Preorder Punchard issues in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, for Xbox Live Rewards I preordered Dragonball Fighterz, Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 digitally from my Xbox. I got credit for Dragonball, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ExtremeGamer, Mar 20, 2018.

1. ExtremeGamer
    ExtremeGamer Guest

Preorder Punchard issues

Hello, for Xbox Live Rewards I preordered Dragonball Fighterz, Sea of Thieves and Far Cry 5 digitally from my Xbox. I got credit for Dragonball, but nothing for
    Sea of Thieves, and nothing yet for Far Cry (not sure when it changes, on release or before). Can this be looked into? I reached out to the rewards twitter with no response.

Thank you.

:)

ExtremeGamer, Mar 20, 2018
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Preorder punchard not filling

Hi Da NeW ChAmP. Since your purchase of Call of Duty was made prior to the promotional offer period (October 1 to December 31), it does not qualify. Your Shadow of War purchase did qualify, and your Assassin's Creed purchase will qualify once the purchase
    processes through our system. It takes about 96 hours for the offer to update from the date of purchase. Pre-order one more qualifying title and you will complete the offer.

XBLRewards3, Mar 20, 2018
  3. Da NeW ChAmP
    Da NeW ChAmP Guest

I have pre ordered call of duty and assassins creed origins and my punch card has not filled up yet. How long does it usually take? Should I contact support if it hasn’t updated the day before AC origins comes out?

Da NeW ChAmP, Mar 20, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Preorder Punchard issues

Hello ExtremeGamer,

The punch card is the 1 - 2 - 3 at the top of the page. The body of the page is for standard edition Xbox purchases. You completed this offer on January 27th and it was your February 7th deposit.

XBLRewards8, Mar 20, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Receiving no points?

Currently the only offer for preorders is the games on demand punchard. Neither of those games are eligible for that offer and preorders do not count towards VIP.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Preorder Punchard issues

Hello ExtremeGamer,

The punch card is the 1 - 2 - 3 at the top of the page. The body of the page is for standard edition Xbox purchases. You completed this offer on January 27th and it was your February 7th deposit.
  7. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi Da NeW ChAmP. Since your purchase of Call of Duty was made prior to the promotional offer period (October 1 to December 31), it does not qualify. Your Shadow of War purchase did qualify, and your Assassin's Creed purchase will qualify once the purchase
    processes through our system. It takes about 96 hours for the offer to update from the date of purchase. Pre-order one more qualifying title and you will complete the offer.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Watch Dogs 2 pre order 15,000 Reward Credits

There are 2 ways to get the 15,000 credits. In order to qualify by just purchasing that game, the games has to be preordered as a physical disc from microsoftstore.com. Digital orders do not qualify for that offer.

The other, is the Games on Demand punchard. If you preordered that game this month, it would count towards your punchcard. You would need to purchase 2 more eligible games in order to complete the punchcard and receive the credits.
  9. themiks Win User

Preorder punchard not showing games

[​IMG]
Thema:

Preorder Punchard issues

1. Preorder Punchard issues - Similar Threads - Preorder Punchard issues

2. Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]: Attualmente ho attivo Game Pass Ultimate fino a maggio 2020 e, sfruttando tale abbonamento, ho installato Gears 5 (ho potuto giocare qualche giorno prima che il gioco uscisse ufficialmente grazie...
  3. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Preorder Bonus: I ordered NBA 2K20 Xbox One Standard addition with Preorder Bonus via Microsoft Store prior to the availability date but did not receive my bonus code as advertised. How do I get the code? I...
  4. Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer

in XBoX on Windows
    Going form Game Pass Ultimate to steam and preorder content transfer: I am currently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and use my PC for gaming. I am currently using game pass through the windows store and am playing gears of war 5 which offers bonus content DLC to...
  5. Still preorder problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still preorder problems: I used the link before my first post here. It leads me into a faq that doesn't helps. if i click on contact it guides me here or back into the faq loop. no email no nothing. And yes i have a...
  6. Preorder doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preorder doesn't work: I try to preorder fifa, but it won't let me pay. keeps telling me to contact support. But i didn't find a email or chat. Help pls 820a8bdb-f21d-43da-baed-bc3c234d55ed
  7. Trying to preorder..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to preorder..: Quickly to the point. Everytime I've tried to preorder Destiny 2 Shadowkeep, it tells me "issue processing payment". Money isn't the issue. I've also purchased many things before, as in the $99...
  8. Preorder punchard not showing games

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punchard not showing games: My preorder for Sea of Thieves is not showing as it counted on my punchcard. How do I go about fixing this? 325adb6d-402b-42e3-86d6-1c271057cd75
  9. My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder

in XBoX Rewards
    My digital punchard isn't showing my COD WW2 as a preorder: My other 2 games I preordered show but COD WW2 isn't showing I preordered it. I did preorder before October 1 so does this mean I don't get the credit because I went ahead and did it to early?...
  10. Preorder punchard not filling

in XBoX Rewards
    Preorder punchard not filling: I have pre ordered call of duty and assassins creed origins and my punch card has not filled up yet. How long does it usually take? Should I contact support if it hasn’t updated the day before AC...