Preordered and not received backwards compatible code.

Discus and support Preordered and not received backwards compatible code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi, i preordered fallout 4 and gears of war for the Xbox one and still have yet to receive my backwards compatible codes....... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by w0wLw, Nov 17, 2015.

1. w0wLw
    w0wLw Guest

hi,

i preordered fallout 4 and gears of war for the Xbox one and still have yet to receive my backwards compatible codes....

:)

w0wLw, Nov 17, 2015
  2. AFinch89
    AFinch89 Guest
    Never Received Code

I preordered Fallout 4 and have not received my code for the Fallout 3 backwards compatibility.

AFinch89, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition backwards compatible games

I purchased Gears of War Ultimate Edition and have not received codes to redeem backwards compatible Gears of War 2,3, and Judgement.

EliteNoobForce, Nov 17, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, Nov 18, 2015
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  6. The Sego Win User

Dark Souls I code with Dark Souls III pre-order?

When you preorder it for Xbox one and when dark souls is availble for backwards compatibility you when get a message on the Xbox one with a code to download the game.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Free Fallout 3 Code with Pre-Order purchase of Fallout 4

Codes still went out before the game became backwards compatible whether you preordered digitally or as a physical disc. It was made known that the game wouldn't work until it did become backwards compatible.

Here is an article about how to get the codes which does state you would receive the code when you received the disc copy -

www.polygon.com/.../how-get-fallout-3-free-on-xbox-one-360
    You would have to contact the retailer if you did not get a code when you got your disc.
  8. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

I pre ordered tekken 7 and still haven't gotten my code for tekken 6!

Hi! When did you preorder Tekken 7? If you've just preordered anytime this week, as stated, the Tekken 6 code will be delivered to you via Xbox Message in 7-10 days and this may be the issue.

If you preordered awhile back, I'd suggest contacting Official Support via the
    Contact Us Page or
    Official Xbox Support Twitter
    so that someone can get to it quickly and figure out what may be the issue.

For a limited time, purchase TEKKEN 7 on Xbox One and receive TEKKEN 6 playable now on Xbox 360, or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility. The code for TEKKEN 6 will be delivered to your Xbox message center in 7-10 days. You can redeem the code
    on your Xbox One console or at xbox.com/redeemcode. For Backward Compatibility information, see xbox.com/xbox-one/backward-compatibility.

Hope that answers your question and have a wonderful day!
  9. The Sego Win User

Dark Souls Game Code Not Received

Hi there Dark Souls isn't backwards compatibly yet so that could be why you haven't received a code but once it is you should receive it
Thema:

1. Preordered and not received backwards compatible code. - Similar Threads - Preordered received backwards

2. Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still have not received gta money for preordering red dead 2 ultimate edition: it has been 10 days and i have still not recieved my preorder bonus for red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition. Please help db980c0f-2347-4cf1-b1ef-5fbecfb931f3
  3. Didn't receive madden preorder bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive madden preorder bonus: When checking out I was shown the pre-order bonuses, but they haven't shown up on my account. order #8265542995 f826b4cd-0118-401a-bfb7-e7d79f39abd5
  4. RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code: I was supposed to receive a code for 2 million GTA $ for my RDR2 preorder, but did not. Live support sent me over here to y’all. 67d86cd8-aca2-4bdc-94de-25838f600855
  5. Never received Call of Duty BO4 beta code with Preorder on MS Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received Call of Duty BO4 beta code with Preorder on MS Store: I’ve spoke with support and they asked me to post this I preordered the call of duty black ops 4 deluxe digital edition off MS store on June 12th 2018 and never received my beta code via email...
  6. E3 MixPot / Outer Wilds preorder not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    E3 MixPot / Outer Wilds preorder not received: Hi, I was watching Microsoft's E3 on Mixer from the very beginning. I logged in about 30 minutes before the event started, my account has been linked for well over a year and there was nowhere...
  7. Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition: I have already received code for Senna and 720S preorder edition, but I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition. When can I receive the code?...
  8. Did not receive GTA$ from Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive GTA$ from Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder: Hello, I preordered the ultimate edition of Red Dead Redemption 2 but did not receive the $2,000,000 dollars in GTA$. I have waited many weeks but have heard nothing back. I checked my Xbox...
  9. Did not receive preorder bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive preorder bonus: Greetings; I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 ($99.00) while an exclusive offer was valid for me on GTA Online, and I have yet to be sent my code for my $2mil, and I am beginning to wonder if due...
  10. Preorder bonus never received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder bonus never received: ok, i know i am not the only one who never received the pre order bonus codes for street fighter 30th anniversary. So i am posting to say this: 3 calls to microsoft and 1 call to capcom plus 1...