Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta

Discus and support Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I guess it's too late now, but Microsoft dropped the ball for those of us that preordered the game in order to get into the Beta play. I was hoping to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidDames, Feb 4, 2018.

1. DavidDames
    DavidDames Guest

I guess it's too late now, but Microsoft dropped the ball for those of us that preordered the game in order to get into the Beta play.

I was hoping to stream the game, but now I'm out of luck.

Why would the store state Preorder the game and you will be able to play the Beta if this was not true.

Pretty ignorant move on Microsoft.

:)

DavidDames, Feb 4, 2018
  2. Where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

Hello im just wondering where do i receive my sea of thieves alpha beta invite?

speedymeady68, Feb 4, 2018
  3. TexaCaliBoy
    TexaCaliBoy Guest
    Pre Ordered Sea of Thieves Can't download Beta

I preordered sea of thieves and downloaded the insider app and I don't have the option to download the test scale beta for sea of thieves. Please help asap.

TexaCaliBoy, Feb 4, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

I'm sorry? Did you pre order before the beta was active? That was for the 24-29th of January.

blueamcat, Feb 4, 2018
  5. DavidDames
    DavidDames Guest
    I preordered the game on 1-8-2018. Was the beta only for Xbox One and not the PC?

DavidDames, Feb 5, 2018
  6. DavidDames
    DavidDames Guest
    I preordered the game on 1-8-2018. Was the beta only for Xbox One and not the PC?

DavidDames, Feb 5, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. The beta was for both.

Smwutches, Feb 5, 2018
  8. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

It was on both. You should have been able to simply download the beta if you pre ordered. If digitally you would have auto access. If at a retailer, then you'd need to simply redeem the bonus pre order code. Sorry you missed out! Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta :(

blueamcat, Nov 2, 2018
  9. blueamcat Win User

I'm sorry? Did you pre order before the beta was active? That was for the 24-29th of January.

It was on both. You should have been able to simply download the beta if you pre ordered. If digitally you would have auto access. If at a retailer, then you'd need to simply redeem the bonus pre order code. Sorry you missed out! :(
  10. DavidDames Win User

11. blueamcat Win User

12. DavidDames Win User

13. Smwutches Win User

No. The beta was for both.
Thema:

1. Preordered Sea of Thieves But Did Not Receive Invite to Beta - Similar Threads - Preordered Sea Thieves

2. what is going to be the way to preorder the series x through all access.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    what is going to be the way to preorder the series x through all access.: what is going to be the way to preorder the series x through all access. c97b2b1b-feef-4a01-9bcc-2ca74e73bd57
  3. Xbox Series X preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X preorder: Will I actually be able to pre-order on the 22nd? Will pre-order be available at midnight on the 22nd, if so, what time zone? We all saw what happened with the PS5 and Nvidia pre-orders...
  4. Preorder question regarding Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Preorder question regarding Series S: Mods, feel free to remove if it doesn’t apply to this subreddit. I currently have a One X. I already planning on ordering the Series X. I’m also contemplating ordering the Series S so I have a...
  5. Missing preorder codes for Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing preorder codes for Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2: Hello, I've preordered Sea of Theives and State of Decay 2 and haven't recieved any preorder code via the x-box-hub. Friends of mine did recieve preorder codes via the messaging system of the...
  6. Sea of Thieves: Not receiving preorder bonus or stream items

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves: Not receiving preorder bonus or stream items: I redeemed the code for my preorder bonus but it's still not in my game. Also I have yet to receive the flintlock skin for viewing the mixer.com/xbox stream the other day....
  7. Sea of Thieves - preorder and beta tester

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves - preorder and beta tester: Hello no code has been sent to me until today. greeting jürgen c420dde7-9ba9-4c02-aa5f-a6ad696df509
  8. no Sea of Thieves preorder code email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Sea of Thieves preorder code email: i pre ordered sea of thieves, but did not receive my preorder code email. I even checked junkmail 352bb3a1-d2fa-4822-b19b-96bed72ed620
  9. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  10. Canceling sea of thieves preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canceling sea of thieves preorder: how do i cancel sea of thieves preorder to and get refunded my money a4e34b64-719c-44c3-baa1-9b94ac649ec5