Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...

Discus and support Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ho acquistato il pre order di Fifa 21 sottoscrivendo prima l'abbonamento a EA ACCESS e poi acquistato il PRE ORDER. Ma non mi è stato applicato... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CarloBarone, Oct 10, 2020.

1. CarloBarone
    CarloBarone Guest

Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount...

Ho acquistato il pre order di Fifa 21 sottoscrivendo prima l'abbonamento a EA ACCESS e poi acquistato il PRE ORDER. Ma non mi è stato applicato l'ulteriore sconto del 10%.

Perchè?

[Mod Translation - I purchased the Fifa 21 pre-order by first signing up for the EA ACCESS subscription and then buying the PRE ORDER. But it wasn't applying the additional 10% discount.

Why?]

:)

CarloBarone, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount not applied.]

Hey Carlo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring why you did not receive a discount on a game you pre-ordered due to being a part of a certain subscription.

Typically, before you purchase a game, you are able to see the discounted price even before you actually choose the Buy option.

In this instance, I would have to refer you to EA themselves, since you were attempting to take advantage of a promo that was through their service.

I'm sorry about any confusion this might have caused.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]

Hey Rossi

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with being able to complete a purchase on your end.

As per the
    Get help with purchase errors
    article, when you get that notification, your best bet would be to indeed
    Contact Xbox Customer Support.

However, perhaps there is a pending balance on your account, and you may need to settle that first, for this I would recommend checking out your

Order history
    Payment options
    , and even your
    Services & subscriptions
    to verify nothing is a miss.

If all else fails, you can always
    add an additional payment instrument
    to complete your purchase.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

A question about xbox ea access

Hi msd.sdt,

I believe that Fifa 19 is available on EA access and Fifa 20 must be purchased but will be discounted with EA access.

As for Fifa 21, it will likely have to be purchased but with EA access members will be eligible for discount.

Hope this helps :)
  5. AndréGonçalves8 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have the same problem too. Looks perfect on Xbox One version and terrible on Xbox Series version on my Xbox Series S. Just like Fifa 21. I already canceled my pre-order because EA will blame Microsoft and vice-versa just like Fifa 21.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Fifa 21 pre order

It would be tied to your account. It may have already pre-downloaded on your Home console. If not, you can install it from your Games and Apps or in the store it will show that you can install it.
Thema:

1. Preordine Fifa 21 e sconto non applicato. [Mod Translation - Pre-order Fifa 21 and discount... - Similar Threads - Preordine Fifa sconto

2. Problems with FIFA 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with FIFA 22: I can't start the FIFA 22, I have dowloaded the game 3 times and I'm facing the same error 0x87e50007, I'm considering requesting a refund, is there any way I can fix this? Thank you in advance...
  3. I can’t play on fifa 22 online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on fifa 22 online.: This happened on a separate account and has now done it on a different one. I was playing fifa online yesterday and it was fine and now every time i try to play online it says “Your account does...
  4. Did not receive FIFA points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive FIFA points: Hey my son ordered FIFA points last night but hasn't received them there doesn't seem to be away to contact anyone to get it fixed any suggestions please and thank you...
  5. FUT22 FIFA points 12000 refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FUT22 FIFA points 12000 refunds: Hi Community Father of a 16yo who has has learnt from a mate to purchase 12000 points for £71.99 then apply for a refund - I assume he uses the points for no outlay. He has done this twice & I...
  6. xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x crash with fifa 22 serie version X: when i play wih fifa 22 version serie x my console crash and turns off. ebf21552-9243-4aa5-a80e-f4d8bb10bb12
  7. Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preordine FIFA 21 [Mod Translation - Pre-order FIFA 21]: Salve, da qualche ora cerco di preordinare il videogioco FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition + Bonus, scontato a 79,99 euro tramite il mio abbonamento a EA Access, ma quando cerco di pagare, mi esce la...
  8. Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]: Attualmente ho attivo Game Pass Ultimate fino a maggio 2020 e, sfruttando tale abbonamento, ho installato Gears 5 (ho potuto giocare qualche giorno prima che il gioco uscisse ufficialmente grazie...
  9. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]: Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello...
  10. Codici preordine Quantum Break non ricevuti

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codici preordine Quantum Break non ricevuti: Ho aspettato più di 10 giorni, non ho ricevuto nessuno dei codici [translate] I waited more than 10 days, I have not received any of the codes 36545ac0-e832-491e-8a23-2970c3e5a806