Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]

Discus and support Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Attualmente ho attivo Game Pass Ultimate fino a maggio 2020 e, sfruttando tale abbonamento, ho installato Gears 5 (ho potuto giocare qualche giorno... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarsFollower, Sep 12, 2019.

1. MarsFollower
    MarsFollower Guest

Attualmente ho attivo Game Pass Ultimate fino a maggio 2020 e, sfruttando tale abbonamento, ho installato Gears 5 (ho potuto giocare qualche giorno prima che il gioco uscisse ufficialmente grazie all'accesso anticipato riservato ai possessori di Game Pass
    Ultimate). Tuttavia, un giorno prima dell'uscita ufficiale del gioco, ho preordinato la versione digitale standard (e quindi comprata) in vista della futura scadenza del Game Pass, dato che non ho intenzione di rinnovarlo a maggio. Ho notato però che se vado
    nello store e cerco Gears 5 Standard Edition, l'opzione "acquista una copia" è ancora attiva, mentre mi sarei aspettato di leggere "prodotto gi acquistato" o qualcosa di simile. La mia domanda è: come mai c'è ancora la scritta "acquista una copia" nonostante
    io l'abbia preordinato pagandolo (pur potendo gi giocarci perché incluso nel Game Pass)?

[Mod Translation-Currently I have activated Game Pass Ultimate until May 2020 and, using this subscription, I installed Gears 5 (I could play a few days before the game officially came out thanks to the early access reserved for Game Pass Ultimate
    owners).
    However, a day before the official release of the game, I preordered the standard digital version (and therefore bought) in view of the future expiration of the Game Pass, since I have no intention of renewing
    it in May.
    I noticed though that if I go to the store and look for Gears 5 Standard Edition, the "buy a copy" option is still active, while I would have expected to read "product already purchased" or something similar.
    My question is: why is there still the word "buy a copy" even though I have preordered it by paying it (although I can already play it because it is included in the Game Pass)?]

:)

MarsFollower, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MarsFollower,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

It should state that you own the product on top of the display cover art with a check mark. If you see the completed transaction from your
    Microsoft Account order history, then you own the license to the Standard digital version. The Microsoft Store may be taking your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription
    into affect over the license to the Standard edition, although if you have the proof of purchase in your Microsoft account order history, then you have nothing to worry about and you should still be able to play Gears 5 once your Xbox Game Pass subscription
    ends.

I hope this helps!
  3. JosemberG N Win User

gears 5

Olá,

nao tenho filho, mais eu estou com muita espectativa pelo gears of war 5

-[Translation - Hello,

I have no son, plus I'm very speculative by gears of War 5]
  4. yayoman34 Win User

Información de la la oferta de "en la compra de un control xbox llévate gratis el juego de gears of war

el juegoes Gears of war 4

(Mod Translation)

The games Gears of War 4
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error]

Hi Ivissonsk8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

From the screenshot, it looks like the game is still installed on the hard drive but is corrupted and needs to be re-installed. Open the Start menu and look in the recently downloaded section for Gears 5 and then just right click and uninstall. You can also
    open the Microsoft Store and go into your game library and uninstall from there.

First, properly make sure that the game is uninstalled from your PC and then try re-installing the game again.
  6. bowski477 Win User

GoW3 Hide behind a wall glitch Depths map online gameplay

Thema:

1. Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5] - Similar Threads - Preordine Gears Mod

2. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  3. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  4. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  5. Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC): GameRunTime failed to initialize or get title id - this machine doesn´t have Gaming Service or installed version is incompatible, or this version of the game needs to be reinstalled...
  6. Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.: Has anyone had this happen or found a solution? Gears 5 since launch crashes pretty frequently during the load times between games or on start up. Basically anytime I see the gear spinning in the...
  7. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC: So I was recently digging around in some old stuff and I found the pamphlet that came with my first Xbox One from 2016 with game codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I looked it up and found...
  8. Gears 5 issue after last uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 issue after last uptade: Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can...
  9. Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Codice preordine Red dead redemption 2 [Translation-Preorder Code red dead redemption2]: Ho preordinato Red dead redemption 2 (special edition) avevo dunque due codici con contenuti aggiuntivi che avrei trovato nel gioco una volta inseriti. Ebbene ho inserito entrambi i codici, quello...
  10. Codici preordine Quantum Break non ricevuti

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codici preordine Quantum Break non ricevuti: Ho aspettato più di 10 giorni, non ho ricevuto nessuno dei codici [translate] I waited more than 10 days, I have not received any of the codes 36545ac0-e832-491e-8a23-2970c3e5a806