PREPAID CARD DOES NOT WORK

Discus and support PREPAID CARD DOES NOT WORK in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I AM WONDERING WHY MY XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD DOES NOT WORK. 1444cd79-a6f8-44e2-b477-3b3f6f2f20d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarioDaniel2, Jan 17, 2019.

1. MarioDaniel2
    MarioDaniel2 Guest

I AM WONDERING WHY MY XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD DOES NOT WORK.

:)

MarioDaniel2, Jan 17, 2019
  2. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unable to receive 1 month $1 Gold subscription

The problem is most likely with the prepaid Visa. Xbox typically does not accept prepaid cards becuase the billing information for the card does not match that of the profile. Sorry.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Did you purchased the prepaid card from your actual region ?

Does the region of the account the same as the region of the prepaid code
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Can you use a visa gift card to buy xbox live

If LIVE does not generaly accept prepaid cards as payment, it seems to me that you could use that same prepaid card to purchase a MS point card or Gold subscription card from a local or online retailer and just redeem the code in your LIVE account.
  5. UnarmingNat Win User

Account Issues

But what if they taken a dollar out of my prepaid card for valid card (I think), does that mean it good?
  6. The JokerZS Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

I bought the Live Gold Through a Prepaid card, Then This does not appear in the Transactions
Thema:

1. PREPAID CARD DOES NOT WORK - Similar Threads - PREPAID CARD DOES

2. Prepaid debit cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid debit cards: Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern Wafare pre order and I cannot do it cause the...
  3. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  4. Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.): Hola, tengo un problema, hace casi 2 meses que deje de jugar y no se pago el gold ni el game pass, hoy decidí poner dinero a mi cuenta con una tarjeta de prepago y al momento de comprar la...
  5. karta przedpłacona -[Translation - Prepaid Card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    karta przedpłacona -[Translation - Prepaid Card]: Dzień dobry, mam pytanie związane z kartą przedpłaconą na XBOX. Czy kupując taką kartę, będzie można pobrać grę ze sklepu Microsoft Store i uruchomić na komputerze stacjonarnym? Czy trzeba...
  6. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  7. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  8. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  9. Prepaid 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepaid 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card does not work: Hi , I tried to redeem Prepaid 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Card via Xbox one. It was successful. But it did not reflect that I have the subscription via console UI. I tried redeeming the code...
  10. Does An Xbox Live Subscription Via Credit Card Stack With Prepaid Card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does An Xbox Live Subscription Via Credit Card Stack With Prepaid Card?: Hey Guys Just a quick question. I usually pay my Xbox Live Subscription with a Prepaid Card (PPC) as I was almost always able to get it cheaper than full price; usually through sales, special...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live prepaid code not working