Prepaid card issue

Discus and support Prepaid card issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I BOUGHT A 3 MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIT CARD FOR 25$, I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW XBOX360 WITH SOME GAMES. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT CANNOT BECAUSE... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Slaughter, May 6, 2014.

1. Prepaid card issue

I BOUGHT A 3 MONTH GOLD MEMBERSHIT CARD FOR 25$, I HAVE RECENTLY BOUGHT A NEW XBOX360 WITH SOME GAMES. I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ONLINE BUT CANNOT BECAUSE THE CARD IS DAMAGED. I SCRATCHED OFF THE SEAL AND 6 DIGITS ARE MISSING. I HAVE WENT BACK TO THE STORE AND
    TRIED REFUNDING THE CARD BUT THEY TOLD ME TO CALL XBOX SUPPORT. I HAVE CALLED ONCE AND ALMOST GOT THROUGH BECAUSE THE OPERATOR WAS HELPFUL, BUT THE CALL DISCONNECTED SO I CALLED AGAIN, AND THE SECOND OPERATOR COUDN'T HELP ME AT ALL I AM UPSET BECAUSE I HAVE
    TRIED FOR THE 3RD TIME AND NOW THEY JUST REJECT ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS AS NICE AS POSSIBLE.

:)

Sir Slaughter, May 6, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Prepaid card issue.

Log into account.microsoft.com and view the subscriptions tab. Check for an outstanding balance listed in red. Also be sure that there are no expired payment methods on the account.

If that is not the issue try contacting billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us

bowski477, May 6, 2014
  3. zee850
    zee850 Guest
    Prepaid card issue.

Yesterday I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold card. When I entered the code it came up and told me its an issue on microsofts end. Followed at the bottom mentioning an invalid Subscription status and some code and a date beneath that. Im not sure if the cashier
    forgot to activate the code or if this is an issue on your end. I also tried a hard reset but to no avail.

zee850, May 6, 2014
  4. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest

Prepaid card issue

In this case it is best to return to the retailer and they should be able to exchange the card for you. Microsoft wouldn't be able to replace the card.

Kiesey, May 6, 2014
  5. bowski477 Win User

Prepaid card issue.

Log into account.microsoft.com and view the subscriptions tab. Check for an outstanding balance listed in red. Also be sure that there are no expired payment methods on the account.

If that is not the issue try contacting billing support at support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Kiesey Win User

Prepaid card issue

In this case it is best to return to the retailer and they should be able to exchange the card for you. Microsoft wouldn't be able to replace the card.
  7. maxen Win User

Purchase option locked, account suspended

Prepaid cards will work, but only if they allow international purchases; most prepaid cards do not do this.

Check with the issuing institution whether it does this before adding the card.
  8. Miss Portia Win User

XBOX LIVE NOT ACCEPTING PAYMENT METHODS FOR MEMBERSHIP PAYMENTS

Hey there! Are these cards prepaid credit or debit cards, or are they issued by a bank?
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

cant use my preaid credit card

If you continue to have issues with your prepaid credit card, I'd recommend trying a different payment method. If you don't have one, you could use your prepaid credit card to purchase prepaid LIVE time cards or points cards instead. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Thema:

Prepaid card issue

1. Prepaid card issue - Similar Threads - Prepaid card issue

2. 12M Gold Prepaid Card Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    12M Gold Prepaid Card Issue: When I try to redeem my card, I get this: 80169cf9 The payment option can't be used for this purchase. Please select a different payment option or add a new one. This error message occurs...
  3. I have an issue with my purchases and i can't redeem code from prepaid cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with my purchases and i can't redeem code from prepaid cards: Each time i tried to buy something with my credit card or a prepaid card i've got an error and recently i tried to activate to prepaid card (one of 15$ and another one of 25$) plus a code for a...
  4. Xbox one issue with prepaid card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one issue with prepaid card: I just wanted to write this out to give people a warning of something that happened to me today in hopes that maybe it can get fixed and/or avoid people this issue. I was logged into my Xbox One...
  5. Issue with getting a prepaid card through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with getting a prepaid card through: Why can't I get my prepaid card to go through so I can have Xbox Live Gold, but the card number isn't going through at all which makes me mad. I am not getting a proper error codes at all....
  6. Prepaid card issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid card issue.: Yesterday I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold card. When I entered the code it came up and told me its an issue on microsofts end. Followed at the bottom mentioning an invalid Subscription status...
  7. 12m prepaid card error as well (seems to be an issue right now)

in XBoX on Consoles
    12m prepaid card error as well (seems to be an issue right now): I goto enter my code and get Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. XBOS-3015...
  8. Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was my son suspended for a billing issue? He uses a prepaid card I bought him!: Hello, My 8 year old son was suspended on xbox live for using a prepaid card that I bought him. I have the card in hand. I am very upset about this as this was his valentines gift from me. If you...
  9. Prepaid card XBOX 360 Live Gold Membership issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid card XBOX 360 Live Gold Membership issue: Hello, I have recently used a new prepaid 12m gold subscription on a new account and, while I can go online in games and apps without issues, I cannot get any of the free games and the...
  10. 12 month prepaid card redemption issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month prepaid card redemption issue: It said there was an issue at first but then I got a confirmation email that it works. Its renewed now but the card works like it wasn't redeemed. What happened? Can it be mistaken for a stolen...