Prepaid debit cards

Discus and support Prepaid debit cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsonUnique856, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Prepaid debit cards

Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern Wafare pre order and I cannot do it cause the pre paid debit card that I am using... which has plenty
    of money on it I cannot use to purchase this. I am sadly dissappointed... seriously thinking about playstation now...sad

:)

AsonUnique856, Sep 20, 2019
  2. fredgiblet Win User

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN !

McFly, we aren't talking about prepaid Gold cards, we're talking about prepaid debit cards. Prepaid debit cards are hit and miss.
  3. bowski477 Win User

DEBIR CARD

Is it a bank debit card or a prepaid gift card type debit card?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

status code: 8c320008

Hey there Dark! Are you referring to our prepaid cards or a prepaid debit/credit card? If the our prepaid cards, take a look at Forum 09 for more help. If a prepaid debit or credit card, we don't accept these. You'd need to have an actual credit or debit
    card.

You can also use your prepaid credit card to purchase one of our prepaid cards at a retailer and then enter that code in your console to add the points or LIVE time. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions. Thanks!
  5. stinkydoodie Win User

Microsoft Points.

So, I can only use prepaid cards or Credit Cards, but not debit cards?

Would a Chase Debit Card be accepted?
  6. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
Thema:

Prepaid debit cards

1. Prepaid debit cards - Similar Threads - Prepaid debit cards

2. Xbox live prepaid card error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live prepaid card error: When my friend tries to redeem his 1 year gold membership it gives him a sign in error that says cancel and ok but when he clicks ok it just says the code not found...
  3. cartão pre pago xbox live[prepaid xbox live card]

in XBoX on Mobile
    cartão pre pago xbox live[prepaid xbox live card]: quando codigo cartão xbox live dá invalido o que fazer? [Translation - when xbox live card code gives invalid what to do?] 3daa9b49-64e5-44a2-b69e-8c86095919ce
  4. Prepaid Xbox Live 12 month into 4 months Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepaid Xbox Live 12 month into 4 months Ultimate: I redeemed my Xbox Live 12 months giftcard whilst still having a few days left on my Gamepass Ultimate. I know NOW that this converts the giftcard to 4 months Ultimate and not 12 months of Xbox...
  5. amazonのプリペイドカードについて[Translation-About amazon prepaid cards]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    amazonのプリペイドカードについて[Translation-About amazon prepaid cards]: amazonにてMinecraftのプリペイドカードを購入しようと思い検索をかけたところ出てきたのは3000円のはずが6200~7600と二倍以上の値段になっており3000円のものが見つかりませんでした、これは在庫が無いから転売された物しか表示されてないということでしょうか?もしそうでしたらいつ に在庫が補 されるか教えてもらいたいです [Translation-I put a...
  6. XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership: I wanted to try the $1/month offer for Ultimate Gamepass but, as a prepaid Xbox Gold subscriber, I had some questions about how the billing works and I wasn't seeing transparency. Q: If I were...
  7. Xbox prepaid codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox prepaid codes: I bought this xbox gift code on the microsoft website but immediately after trying to redeem it it said “this code has already been redeemed”. I sent a code change request to support but they say...
  8. No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo canjear mi código de mi tarjeta prepago[Translation-I can't redeem my prepaid card...: Hola compré una tarjeta prepago pero al ingresar el código me dice que no es correcto me puedes ayudar ? [Translation-Hello I bought a prepaid card but when entering the code tells me that it is...
  9. Accidentally canceled prepaid gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally canceled prepaid gold membership: Hi On February 8 2020 I redeemed a prepaid card for one year of xbox live gold membership. Yesterday I accidentally purchased a subscription to game pass ultimate (as the credit card info was...
  10. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?: is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?...