Prepaid debit cards

Discus and support Prepaid debit cards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsonUnique856, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Prepaid debit cards

Microsoft is a joke. I have been a loyal customer for 15 plus years. Bought thousands of dollars in games and add-ons. And I am trying to order Modern Wafare pre order and I cannot do it cause the pre paid debit card that I am using... which has plenty
    of money on it I cannot use to purchase this. I am sadly dissappointed... seriously thinking about playstation now...sad

:)

AsonUnique856, Sep 20, 2019
  2. fredgiblet Win User

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN !

McFly, we aren't talking about prepaid Gold cards, we're talking about prepaid debit cards. Prepaid debit cards are hit and miss.
  3. bowski477 Win User

DEBIR CARD

Is it a bank debit card or a prepaid gift card type debit card?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

status code: 8c320008

Hey there Dark! Are you referring to our prepaid cards or a prepaid debit/credit card? If the our prepaid cards, take a look at Forum 09 for more help. If a prepaid debit or credit card, we don't accept these. You'd need to have an actual credit or debit
    card.

You can also use your prepaid credit card to purchase one of our prepaid cards at a retailer and then enter that code in your console to add the points or LIVE time. Please let me know if this helps or if you have any further questions. Thanks!
  5. stinkydoodie Win User

Microsoft Points.

So, I can only use prepaid cards or Credit Cards, but not debit cards?

Would a Chase Debit Card be accepted?
  6. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
Thema:

Prepaid debit cards

1. Prepaid debit cards - Similar Threads - Prepaid debit cards

2. How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to refund a prepaid Xbox gold: I tried to gift myself 6 mouth Xbox gold gift code but unfortunately when I try to redeem it I get "Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a...
  3. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  4. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  5. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  6. Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.): Hola, tengo un problema, hace casi 2 meses que deje de jugar y no se pago el gold ni el game pass, hoy decidí poner dinero a mi cuenta con una tarjeta de prepago y al momento de comprar la...
  7. karta przedpłacona -[Translation - Prepaid Card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    karta przedpłacona -[Translation - Prepaid Card]: Dzień dobry, mam pytanie związane z kartą przedpłaconą na XBOX. Czy kupując taką kartę, będzie można pobrać grę ze sklepu Microsoft Store i uruchomić na komputerze stacjonarnym? Czy trzeba...
  8. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  9. Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Target did not activate my Xbox live prepaid card: So I bought a 3 month subscription for XBox live. I got home tried to redeem the code and it stated that the retailer did not activate the card. I waited the 24 hour period and tried again and it...
  10. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?: is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?...