Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?

Discus and support Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate why? I don't like the 3 months to 1 month conversion, or I'm wrong? Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jrgaming0922, Nov 29, 2019.

1. jrgaming0922
    jrgaming0922 Guest

Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate why? I don't like the 3 months to 1 month conversion, or I'm wrong? Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 3 Month code will automatically convert to 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions are final; ratio subject to change.

:)

jrgaming0922, Nov 29, 2019
  2. EliteCrossFire1 Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

so you're saying if I purchase a Xbox Live gold membership prepaid card for 12 months while Xbox Live Gold Pass ultimate is enabled it'll convert those 12 months into Xbox Live Gold pass ultimate
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

It will always convert any prepaid Xbox Live Gold time to Game Pass Ultimate time. Also any future added Gold Live or normal Game pass time.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello ImGlob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if your Xbox Live Gold prepaid code will convert from 6 months to 2 months of

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    . Smwutches is correct in stating that the prepaid code will convert from 6 months of Xbox Live Gold to 79 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Smwutches is also correct in stating that you will need to redeem the prepaid code for Xbox
    Live Gold after your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription expires in order to get the full amount of Xbox Live Gold time from the prepaid code. We hope this information helps!
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as ultimate? When the trial is up, if i don’t want to continue,
    can i even go back to just standard live gold, or is it going to try to convert every prepaid gold card i activate to ultimate? Im wanting some answers here before i try it, just don’t want to ruin my gold membership for good.
    It will say your gold is expired but it will be fine because gpu is gold
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Hi augustchenetski,

If you never subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate, when you upgrade from Xbox Live Gold to GPU the prepaid live gold will convert into game pass ultimate up to 36 months. So if you want to grab another year of Gold which would gives you 2 years in total and
    convert that, it will be 2 years of Game Pass Ultimate. More information can be found at the bottom of this page

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
Thema:

1. Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY? - Similar Threads - Prepaid Live Gold

2. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a
  3. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  4. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  5. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  6. Xbox live gold prepaid card wont activate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold prepaid card wont activate: I bought an xbox live gold prepaid card yesterday at a walkmart and tried to redeem it but a message stating that the code had not been activated and to contact the merchant to activate it came...
  7. Xbox live gold prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold prepaid code: I can not redeem my prepaid xbox live gold code, when I enter it, I get the message "Check the instructions that came with your code." You may need to redeem it on a different web page. " I tried...
  8. subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    subscribed to xbox live gold (for 39.99€ euros/year) doesn't work with prepaid code.. why?: hi! I bought prepaid codes (50€ euros) yesterday. I want subscribed to xbox live gold (one year). It was in action in Microsoft Store for 39.99€. so i had 50€ but i I couldn't activate it for...
  9. xbox live gold does work - after having reemed prepaid code

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live gold does work - after having reemed prepaid code: Hi - I can not get access to any xbox live gold services - even that I have redeemed a 12 month live gold prepaid card. (it is indicated as redeemed in subscriptions). What to do ? THanks for...
  10. xbox live gold prepaid subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold prepaid subscriptions: hi, xbox starter pack I bought from amazon but 3 months of live gold membership in the package, this code is used before it is an error. at the same time I could use the 3 months game pass...