prepaye code problem already used

Discus and support prepaye code problem already used in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Following the purchase of an xbox live prepaid code 12 months, microsoft indicates that the code is already used. it is therefore unusable. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dj Sisto, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Dj Sisto
    Dj Sisto Guest

:)

Dj Sisto, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Call Xbox live helpdesk ( https://support.xbox.com/contact-us ), an agent will check your code and will tell you if somebody else used it.

If its the case, call your retailler, if not he will find a solution for you.

Regards,
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

If is a prepaid card that you bought outside of the Microsoft Store. you need to contact their own support.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one

Hello you have two ways to add funds to you Xbox wallet.

1. Register a debit/credit cards or paypal account.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-payment-options-online

2. Buy a prepayment card and use the code in the store on the console or by clicking on you gamertag on the top right of the Xbox.com website and then Redeem the code there.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Code Already Used

Sorry to hear it. Have you tried entering the code from the website just in case you were entering it incorrectly?

However, if the code is invalid you should head back to the store and see if they may be able to give you a different one.
  6. KillaDog DLD Win User

Code was already used?

Understand...Thank you very much for answer. Now Czech Republic...but before it United Kingdoms region, so I called on Czech, because its a lot easier for my communication but they cant help me either :( It was contest from Microsoft called Xbox House Party
    2012, the day I won was 10th March I think and I try to use the code few minutes after i received it and it was saying that code was already used. That time I was very upset and I dont know what to do. I wrote on facebook page about it but no answer or solution
    then. Thanks much for your time. Mister Cerb.
Thema:

1. prepaye code problem already used - Similar Threads - prepaye code problem

2. code prepay non fonctionnel [Edit - translation] - prepay code not functional

in XBoX on Consoles
    code prepay non fonctionnel [Edit - translation] - prepay code not functional: Split from this thread. Avec l’achat d’une console xbix one S il y a une semaine , j’ai recu 1 xbox game pass et 1 code xbox one pour Fortnite.... les deux codes ne fonctionnent pas .... [Edit...
  3. Xbox Live prepayed code activation failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live prepayed code activation failed: Hello, I just requested the activation of a 1 year subscription code to xbox live to renew my subscription ending on 14/08/2018. Unfortunately when entering the code your site tells me an error...
  4. prepayed card 25 euro " code already used"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    prepayed card 25 euro " code already used": Hi, I have just bought a xbox live card of 25 euro from IGVAULT, but when I entered the code, it says code already used, and when I contacted the support of IGVAULT, they asked me to contact...
  5. prepayed card issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    prepayed card issues: Does anyone know how we use a prepayed MasterCard giftcard on Xbox one? Thanks f390e003-8269-48ca-8cc2-e7571b9750d4
  6. Prepay taken king

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prepay taken king: How do I prepay for the taken king for 360? Live only gives me an option for Xbox one 07455f39-7f36-4eca-986f-6ee5c93aff8d
  7. Digital Download Prepay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Download Prepay: I am excited about Titanfall and I'd like to play it as soon as I can Tuesday night. Why can't I pay for the game now so that the game automatically starts downloading at midnight? I can't stay...
  8. Prepayed Xbox Live code accepted but it wouldn't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepayed Xbox Live code accepted but it wouldn't let me play online: I brought my xbox one from France to Canada where I live now. Sunday I brought a prepayed Xbox Live code and after making a new account I entered the code to get a 3 months subscription to xbox...
  9. Prepay card problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepay card problem: i bought a prepay card for xbox one and i try to put the code and say the code is not activated, in the store says me "the card needs to ve activaded or i can sale it" what i can do?....
  10. xbox live prepayed code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live prepayed code.: hi im wondering if someone could help me,i have been trying to activate my partners prepayed xbox live code on microsoft.com/redeem i keep getting error, so i looked on his subscriptions to see...